Royal Sharks Pirates.

Narrator POV :

You stood there, eyes full of fury. This man has done so much to you that you can no longer forgive him. He hurt your people, kidnapped the Shaman, took the island by force, and now is trying to cause war!

Enough is enough

"You are now in my vision field, you are under my control. " You confidently said.

"Oh really!! said the one who suffered to keep me stable for seconds! " The captain smirked.

Yes, you admit! He is way stronger than you. But you can't just give up now. Just because he is strong doesn't mean you can't defeat him. For the sake of everything you love, to protect everyone... You will fight!

"You can never tell if you don't try!! " You said and lifted your hand when all the swords the pirates were holding went directly to the captain in an attempt to stab him, but he easily dodged them. Of course you are not an amateur. You praticed with Abnaki so many times in order to increase your power and.......control it! You controlled the sand around you and throw it all at him in a huge dust storm. He covered his eyes but it was too late. He couldn't see and you took the chance to attack. You turned the corner holding a sword in your hands and you stabbed him.

You couldn't see well too because the dust storm was huge, but you felt the sword cutting the flesh. You are not used to such scenes so you disgustingly pulled the sword; however something grabed it with force and you stood bewildered! Once the sand storm settled down, you looked up to see the captain smirking evilly. You didn't stab him, because he held the sword between his hands. His bleeding hands lifted the sword up with you along and he threw you aside. 

"Nice try, but tell me what can a single girl do huh! " He said.

You didn't fall to the harsh ground though, some protective arms held you tight, preventing the ground from scratching your skin.

"She is not alone! She has me, she has us! " Luffy said, glaring at the mad captain.

"Show me what you got brat! "

"You mean brats! " Abnaki said, standing in front of you and Luffy with the others behind, Zoro, Sanji, Robin, and Usopp. While Nami and Gavin were helping Chopper healing the Chief. The pirates upon seeing your serious looks joined their captain's side, increasing his confidence.

" A useless princess, with some newbie pirates and an enraged prince. I m so scared now!" He laughed loudly and the pirates joined, "That's why I hate devil fruit users. They gain some weird powers because of some weird fruits and they think they can do anything! Screw devil fruits! I will show you the real strength of humans, without fraud, without others help, just the fruit of your own effort and power. "

"In that case let me help you. I only use my efforts as well" Said Zoro launching with two swords in an enormous speed. However he was stopped by another man, holding two swords as well. He wasn't here the whole time he just showed up.

"Y...You!! "Zoro said.

"Hey, miss me! " He winked much to Zoro's disgust.

"You are the man who came the first time with another one! " Said Robin.

"Oh ! You didn't forget me after all! I m happy."

"Magnus! You are late! " Said Alvar, the captain.

"Oh, I beg your pardon cap'n !! We wanted a show appearance! "

"Tsk! just hold that moss head in place!"

"Look everyone knows you are a moss head!" Said Sanji throwing his cigarette and walking forward, "I guess that leaves me now huh!"

"Shut up dirty cook and look up! " Zoro warned. Sanji looked up to see two feet stamping his face and you all screamed his name. 

"You are late too Gildas! " The captain made the remark again.

"Ugh! I was sleeping! Sorry. " the man, Gildas responded with a yawn.

"You were with him too!! The first time! " Nami said.

"Huh! Who are you! " The man stared blankly at her!

" It's bad to forget our enemies Gildas! " Said Magnus pushing Zoro away.

"You two shut up and clean this place already! " The captain ordered, and they both smirked.

"Ugh!! You will pay for this you ugly fat bastard! " Sanji stood up with a nose bleed and angry eyes.

"Huh!! You are not dead yet. "

"Please, women do a better job at making my nose bleed more! " He replied mockingly.

The captain was watching the scene when a punch approached his face, which he held with his fist, not averting his eyes from his two men.

"Didn't you forget anything! " Said Abnaki.

"You are not worth rememebring."

"Tsk!! I'll kill you! " He was about to throw another punch when all the rest of the pirates attacked him. Which made him stand in an all-to-one fight. He struggled to push them away when he saw arms growing of there heads and breaking their necks...... He looked behind to see a smirking Robin.

"I didn't ask for help. " He rudely said.

"I know. "

"Go everyone show them who we are! " Usopp cheered, but Nami's heel hit his head before another weak cheer could escape his sausage mouth.

"SHUT UP AND GO HELP! "

"More pirates are coming, they are too many " Gavin said looking at the dust behind them made by the new comers.

As Zoro and Sanji were busy with the two right arms of the captain, and Abnaki, Robin and well... the "I'm-trying" Usopp were fighting the pirates, You were still held in Luffy's arms looking at your now unconscious grandfather being taken care of with your bestfriend and new friends. The captain took some steps towards you, and Luffy got up making you feel the coldness without his secure hold. He took off his straw hat and put it on you ... again!

"You just sit here and wait.. I'll beat his ass and come back. "

You blushed madly and just nodded.

"So! That leaves the captains only right! " Alvar said, snickering.

"And that will leave you dead! " Luffy said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------