I stay

Your POV: 

I woke up the day after really tired and lonely. "Gavin didn't return yet!" I thought. I remembered then my conversation yesterday with Luffy. Oh right he left his hat with me! I looked around and saw his hat near me, I must've slept while holding it tightly! I don't know why but I felt secure with it! Luffy  is such a nice person, he walked me back to my teepee yesterday and....

"Don't worry ! I will make sure everything is just fine. I promise." He smiled at me and left.

 I didn't even realise the wide smile plastered on my face upon remembering his reassuring words. I got up and made my way towards the crew's teepee. I found Nami  and Robin  already awake trying their hardest to wake up the boys. I joined in the struggle as well and somehow we managed to.  We then headed down towards the tribe. We found all the people awake and everything is back to normal. The children playing here and there, the women cooking food and the men hunting or riding their horses. Just like nothing happened!

Grandpa noticed our presence and approached us, "Good morning Y/N ! The crew too ! Did you sleep well? " 

I run to him and hugged him tightly. I was so thankful he looked well, but then Robin mentioned all of a sudden, "Excuse me chief, I think we will take our leave now;  that would be better for everyone." 

"Leave! Why! I didn't hear about this!" I asked with worry. I don't want them to leave!  

"We talked about that yesterday night Princess, right Luffy! " Nami  confirmed looking at her captain. Luffy on the other hand didn't utter a word and just stared at me. 

"Do you want to stay or leave? " Grandpa asked and I got even more worried. I looked over at Luffy awaiting his answer impatiently. After a staring competition the Captain shared with the chief, he finally uttered with confidence, 

"I stay." 

The crew looked at him like he is an insane man! Well me too, but soon my astonishment turned into a warm smile. 

"I see. Then it's decided. It's the captain's wish after all, you may stay as you wish." The Chief  told the crew. 

"But Luffy didn't we agree on this! " Yelled Nami. 

"Yeah but that was before I meet Y/N at night, I changed my mind." Replied Luffy  with firm tone.

"Y...You met the princess ....... " Started Usopp with a shocked expression.  

"At ... Night!" Added Chopper with a hint of red painting his fury cheeks while Robin just smiled mischievously. My cheekes reddened, "You guys! It's not what you think!  It just happened that I was awake too and we just met by accident in the forest! " 

"Dammit! I m jealous now Luffy you smart idiot! " Sanji joined the teasing. 

"How can a person be smart and idiot at the same time?! The idiot is you. " Retorted Zoro andtThey started fighting. I am used to their daily bickering now. 

"I promised Y/N you guys! I will never break a promise! " Luffy said determined and I couldn't help but feel the surge of safety and happiness washing over my body. 

"Here Luffy. Your straw hat. I kept it safely with me. " I remembered and gave back his precious hat.

"Now thats's weird! Luffy never slept without his hat near him, heck! He never gave it to anyone! well beside Nami sometimes. " Said Usopp to my surprise.  

"Oh my, now I m really curious to know what happened in your little rendez-vous yesterday! " Teased Robin again and everyone laughed at Luffy's perplexed expression. 

"Princess! " 

I heard the three kids yelling from afar. When I turned around I was startled by them jumping and hugging me tightly that I fell on the ground. 

"I missed you princess!" Poka Said.

"Why didn't you tell us? " Kanay added. 

"I swear I will punch those bastards so hard when I see them next time! " Said their little leader standing up. 

I stood up as well and hugged them, " Let's hope there is no next time shall we! By the way since everyone is here where is Naki?"I looked around to spot him somewhere. I am really worried about him. Luckily he soon appeared yawning. As we greeted eachother he looked at me with a strict gaze, "Did that idiot return yesterday! " 

My eyes could not meet his. I know what he is thinking, so I just moved my head in a no motion and he scoffed. To ease the atmosphere grandpa clapped his hands to get our attention, "Okay everyone? I bet there is a lot of things you want to ask right! Food is almost ready, let's go inside for a meeting shall we." He smiled but somehow I could sense the seriousness in his tone. 

With that we all headed towards the Chief's teepee. I bet grandpa will tell them everything now, but why! Does he want them to help?! He never asked for help from anyone anyways! Even the navy, so why now? Or is there something bothering him? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------