Chapter Twenty-One ❤

Tony's p.o.v 

She asked to meet in a hotel room that's just few streets away. This is all for Emma. I arrived there exactly 4:00pm like she asked and checked into a room. I waited till 4:30pm and decided to take my leave. Maybe she's just been toying around with me. Just as I turned the door knob, she came in. 

"I can see your so exited for this." She squealed. 

"Let's just get this over with" I said taking off my shirt. 

"Slow down will you.. I know I'm too much of a sauce.." She said as she put down her things and she went naked. The sight of her being naked disgusts me.. Emma.. This is for you.. I thought as I closed my eyes and pounced on her. 

Emma's p.o.v

"Nothing new yet?" I asked Harry. 

"Nothing at all" he replied sadly. 

I sighed. 

Tony's p.o.v

The whole thing lasted for sometime. She kept on requesting for more and more and more. I had to do it.. Having the thoughts that it's Emma. 

"So.. Where is she?"

"Where is who?" She asked. 

"Don't play dumb with me.. Where the hell is she?"

"Calm your balls.. Why do you like her? It's not like she's prettier or anything.. Why do-" 

"Shut the fuck up And tell me where she is!" 

"I really don't know.. I just really like you.. Tell me what we had there wasn't a good sex! Just tell me.. It wasn't" 

"What do you mean you don't know? The sex was the worst I ever had.. I didn't even want to.. You forced me.. Tell me where she is now.. Or I show you why I got expelled right there" 

"Try anything stupid and I'll shout. This hotel is widely known. You will end up in jail!"  She picked up her clothes wore them and left. 

What the fuck just happened? 

I picked up my phone and called the boys.. 

"Let's result to plan B"

                              X X X

Emma's p.o.v

Harry said he had a place to go and asked me to stay at home, not to leave no matter what. I kept checking around the warm house.. His dad, the Sheriff is hardly at home so he's left me in charge of the whole thing for a while. 

I got to the laptop and decided to watch whatever he's watching too.. It's almost 7:00pm. Mary should be back already. I wore the headset over my head and saw stared patiently at the screen. Soon, Mary showed up. She was calling somebody.. 

"Amanda, did you do as I told you?" 

The person replied. 

"Very well.. Now let's prepare for the last part of the plan. Emma and Tony will suffer the exact way we did." My blood went cold immediately. Whatever they are planning.. It's going accordingly and why? Why is she calling Amanda? I hope it's not the same Amanda Collins that attends Marymount. 

I tried calling Harry but it rang many times and he didn't pick up. I received a text afterward. 

Emma, it's so funny how it hasn't even been a day after you left and Tony already got in bed with me. I hope you watch porn because this.. Is worth a movie of a lifetime.