Chapter Eight❤

"What did you just do?" She asked.

"Shhh..don't wake her.." I put my hands over my lips to signify she should say no more. Silently, I pulled her out.

When we reached the main room she snapped back.

"I thought you hated her.."

"Yes.. I did.."

"Did? You like her. You just kissed her"

"I don't know.. I'm not so sure.. I don't know what I am feeling"

"Fuck! You fell for her.. Just like every other guy.."

"You can't be sure.."

"You just said you don't know her feelings.. You fell for her"

"Who did you fall for tony?" She popped out of no where. I hope she didn't listen to all the conversation.

"Why do you care?" I tried to put up the cold attitude.

"I'm.. I'm sorry. I'll just get back inside" she said sadly.

I could swear I felt my heart sink right away..

When did I become a pussy?

"See.. You saw how I talked to her?"

"Better get your feelings together man.. People don't change..situation does. I have to go now."

"Okay..later buddy" I told her.

I said the Buddy part in case she's the one falling for me. I don't like Ray that way..just so she knows..

I waited till Julian would be back from her friend's house.  Mum always show up at night.

I slumped on the chair and didn't know when sleep took care of me.

Emma's p.o.v

I don't like his cold attitude. I thought he started liking me. Even if it's just to be my friend.. I thought he did. I looked around his room and even though is smaller than my toilet.. Ex toilet by the way.. It's really clean.

Is he a clean freak?

His books are neatly arranged on the shelves.

The room isn't that big but I'm impressed...he's got a flat screen t.v connected to ps4 game console.

Cool!

His clothes are perfectly folded in his wardrobe and his shoes.. Perfectly clean like he never wore them.

I haven't been to any other Guy's room except for Alex and well even though they are rich and he has a bigger room..his clothes are always scattered on the floor. He is actually disorganized.

I sighted a carton behind the shelve. I went to it and opened it.

It felt like i was evading his privacy but I was so curious. I had to look.

What?

These are barbie collections.

All from diamond castle..to the nut cracker..to barbie as Rapunzel and others.

Everything!

The door opened and I panicked. I turned to see him rushing to me. He's obviously furious.

He blushed from embarrassment and snatched it from me.

"You should mind your business.. Your not in your castle" he said coldly.

"Hehehr..I just found out your biggest secret.."

"Shut up its not mine"

"Cool bad boy..Anthony Anderson likes barbie.. What do you think about the headline?"