Chapter Three ❤

I got to school and met Alex waiting for me. We always wait for each other- well mostly he waits but does that matter?

Only shows how strong our love is right?

"Hey babe" I hugged him.

"My favourite girl" he hugged back.

I withdrew.

I have told him severally not to call me that.. I mean does he mean he's got other girls?

That I'm just his favourite among them..

"Okay baby.. I'm sorry" he said locking our hands together.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. Lunch's almost finished" he continued.

"Did you wait for a long time?"

"No baby. There is nothing like a long time for you."

Good.

I arrived at school 12:17pm. I'm kinda late today but who's gonna hold me back?

I looked at my perfect boyfriend . He's only got surgery once.

He had his large nose done.

But it's only for the sake of being perfect right..and attractive so he would match up to me.

He wore his black trouser and white shirt with red sneakers just like I asked. It was to match mine. I wore black shorts, matching shirt and black shoes. The shoes..were his idea.. If it were up to me I'll go with heels. I had a red purse to match His own shoes.

A/N: the picture on top is the picture of their outfits. Ignore the fact that the girl isn't blonde like Emma.

We looked perfect.

We walked straight to the cafeteria and as usual everyone cleared the road for us. They magically stopped whatever they were doing to see us make our perfect couple cat walk.

I got to my V.I.P table and sat beside Alex. I clapped my hands and lunch was brought.

Soon Lana and Al appeared.

"Em..we didn't know you arrived"

"Well..now you do..what's up? Anything new in school?"

"Nothing" Lana replied.

"What do you mean nothing?" We have a new guy in our class "

"So? What's about him? Are his parents rich? Do we need him in our crew?"

"Well, I did a background check on him and see for yourself" she handed her phone.

I looked at the Greek god before me and my jaw dropped.

"I know right? He is jaw dropping" Al said.

"Nothing.. I have never seen before. How many procedures has he been through? Who's his father?"

"Uh.. That's what I'm tryna imply Em. He hasn't gone through any procedure and he is a mere commoner"

"Ex-cuse me?" I tried not to stutter but it failed.

Bell jingled.

"You heard right? Al..Lana let's get to class"

"Bye babe. See you soon." Alex said.

He is for sciences. That's typically annoying but I can't force him.

I walked over to class not that I like getting there early but I gotta get the new guy on my side.

I see he is with the class nerd. Principal's daughter, Clara. I think.. That should be her name.

I hope she doesn't become a problem though because well the only thing I get to learn in maths is that problems are meant to be eliminated.

I saw him sitting at the back seat talking to Blair...or what's her name again? The principal's daughter just in case you don't know who I'm talking about.

"Hey Claire... Get up. Gotta talk to him"

She stood up to leave when the guy pulled her back to sit.

"Sit! Why would you leave me alone? Its my first day remember?"

Flimsy excuse.

"Hi.. I'm Emma. Call me Em. My dad owns this school"

"Congratulations" he said folding his arms.

"Excuse me?"

"Why would you tell me those information? To congratulate you right? There.. You got it"

I fake laughed.

"What the hell is this? Does he know who I am? Who are your parents in this town?"

"I believe I owe you no explanation and if you come here to ask if we could be friends then no. So how about you get lost?"

Wow.

In all the 18years I have used in my entire life, no one. I mean no one ever spoke to me like that. I mean..wow!

"Are you crazy? Do you know what capable of? Are you mad?"

"No.. Your the crazy one who has applied 50pounds of make up just to end up looking like a voluptuous plastic doll."

He chuckled.

"To call yourselves beauties.. You must be really nuts because I can't see anything pretty in you"

Amanda laughed.

"What's so funny Amanda?"

"If your gonn' call her..call her properly by her name. It's Ray. Well, I guess your malfunctioning brain can't allow you to stick to one name."

"What?"

"You know what? Your stupidity just rendered me speechless. I'll have to miss this class. I can't bear to inhale that sharp odour you give."

And he walked out.

I didn't realize tears had formed in my eyes. I didn't realize I was gonn' cry.

He is so gonn pay for this.

I hear ray laugh.

At least I got her name right this time.

The teacher entered

"Let's go girls.. "

I snapped my fingers and left the class.

A/N: The chapter got longer a bit. I'll make progress don't worry.

This episode was so fun to write. I love Tony's comebacks a lot. Finally somebody to clip her wings and put her in her place. I was already tired of writing about her sick attitude.

What do you think?

Try commenting and make me happy by clicking the star shaped button below. Thanks a lot ❤