Chapter Fourteen❤

I have been inside my room since morning, trying to figure out what song to sing.

"Send me your location

Let's focus on communicating

Cause I just- "

No this is not it.

"Tell me that you turn down the man

Who asked for your hands

Cause your waiting for me "

Argh!

Not this either.

What have I gotten my self into?

Suddenly he opened the door shirtless. Here comes my major distraction.

"Ohh! I know someone who doesn't know how to knock. Who? It's Mr. Grey eyes over here"

He smirked then raised his hands showing the stack of pancakes in a plate with syrup on top.

"I'm not hungry" I said, collapsing in my bed.

"You have not been eating, Emma. What's wrong?" He asked, lying on my bed facing the ceiling just like me.

His shirtless body is not helping.

"I'm no match for Amanda. Her voice is amazing. Have you heard her sing?"

"Don't say that. You have to sing with your heart, What you feel...Let's see how are you feeling?"

"Sad?" I sigh.

"What do you know about music anyway?"

"Wait" He said standing up.

"Please grab your shirt when your coming"

"Why? Are you cold?"

"No, your shirtless genius!"

I hear him chuckle.

I noticed he doesn't use any cologne. He is a boy for goodness sake... How does he still manage to smell nice?

Why on earth wouldn't he?

He came back and sat beside me. He pulled the first string of his guitar.

Wait! he's got a guitar?

You must think that I'm stupid
You must think that I'm a fool
You must think that I'm new to this
But I have seen this all before

Wow!

I mean wow! He is amazing. He sounds great.The way his muscles flex as he pulls the guitar strings left me gagging.

While I was drooling he kept on showing off his perfect skill... what in the world can't he do?

But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry
And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you
Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true

He suddenly looked at me and smirked as he saw the sight of me stare at him.

I quickly closed my mouth and joined him in the chorus.

Emma and Tony : Chorus.

I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)
I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)

He finished the last part and dropped his guitar.

He smirked waiting for my comment.

"That was great, amazing, Beautiful! Wow! What in the world can't you do? You should totally enter the competition"

"Yeah, I know right? There is nothing in this world that I can't do"

I rolled my eyes.

"Way to push your ego"

"Em' yu gotta trust me, okay? I wouldn't hurt you."

"Yeah. I know"

"What's wrong? Tell me"

"I...Dad My dad was murdered"

"What?! That's ridiculous. Your just making this stuff up in your head. Chill, breathe in-"

"No, Tony!" I insisted, standing up.

"I've been having dreams. I swear he was murdered! Please believe me! I'm not crazy...Ju-just help me with it. Please."

He stood up and hugged me, Took me a while to give in but I did. He's so comforting.

"Don't worry, I'll help. Just be okay. I'll do anything... and Everything...for you."

Tony's p.o.v

Finally, I got to put her to sleep after eating 3 slice of pancakes and a glass of juice.

"Mum?" I called when I reached her room.

"Tony, Is that you? Come in"

I entered her blue and white room. Not too big or small just a normal size. Her love for books can be obviously noticed as she's got them scattered on her bed.

Working as a nurse and a bakery owner is really hard. I have told her severally to allow me to help but she just will never allow.

I looked at her tanned beautiful skin. My Mum is really pretty, even though, this much work she does is making her skin look old, It's still evident she's really pretty.

"Emma needs your help"

"What's wrong? Is she ill? What does she need??"

"No, she's not but she insists her dad was murdered. She said it wasn't suicide."

sighs.

"What do you think?"

"Mum, I don't know... that's why I'm here"

She didn't speak for a while. It seems she's thinking about the whole thing.

"I'll call the Sheriff. Maybe he will find something to do"

"Thanks, Mum" I replied, grinning.

I stood up to leave her room and find something better to do...maybe to watch her sleep.

Tony! Think straight!

"Tony"

"Mum?" I looked back at her.

"I'll go to meet your grandparents in Texas this weekend. Mother is Ill, I don't know how long I'll stay but till then, your in charge"

"In charge of what?" My face lighted up a bit.

"The whole house... And yes,The Bakery!"

I mentally fist bumped my self. She never leaves me in charge of that. I feel she trusts me again ever since what happened with Ronnie.

"Julie told me she's going for a slumber party in a friend's house. So it's going to be you and Em' for the weekend...please, can you do your best possible to prove to me you were framed the other time?"

"Yes, Mum. I will...I promise, Nothing's going to go on. I promise. Please, Just trust me"

She flashed a smile and nodded her head. I took that as an option to leave.

Sorry this whole chapter is very short.

What do you think about Ronnie? What happened between her and Tony?

Thanks for always reading. I appreciate.. Please comment and vote❤