The Big Interview

"Maya, baby, your alarm's going off." Ryan said, kissing Maya's cheek.

"I know... I have it two hours earlier than what I really needed." Ryan raised her eyebrow.

"For?"

"Just to make sure everything's taken care of. You never know what can happen." Ryan threw her leg around Maya's waist, straddling her.

"Babe." She kissed her softly. "I know you're nervous, as much as you're making it seem like you aren't. But, they're going to be so impressed by you. They're gonna be like oh my gosh she's so smart and so strong! Wow! We've got to have her!" Maya laughed and wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck.

"Oh really? Is that what you say?" Ryan cheesed widely.

"You got me. Anddd on top of that you never mind my morning breath." Maya laughed, pulling her down to kiss her. Maya had actually already brushed her teeth weirdly enough. "Damn, did you get halfway ready and get back into the bed?"

"Mhmm." Maya hummed, trying to kiss Ryan again.

"Babe..." Ryan stopped what she was going to say and kissed Maya back. She bit down on Maya's bottom lip, making Maya moan before her hands went up Ryan's shirt. Ryan pulled back panting. "Do you think you have time? I think I can relax you a bit before you leave." Ryan began kissing Maya's neck.

"I don't want to be late." Her hips lifted and Ryan pulled back.

"Okay then, we should stop." Maya shook her head.

"No, no. I have two hours, just make it one." Ryan laughed and pulled Maya's shirt off.

"I'm glad." Ryan kissed down around Maya's bra, nibbling on her soft skin every now and then. Ryan loved Maya's body, her skin, it was just so beautiful. She ran her hands down Maya's body, thankfully she didn't have pants on anyway.

"I know you love my body, and I love that you do, really. But one hour Ry." Ryan smiled and nodded.

"Just trying to relax you, baby. Let me take care of you. It'll take an hour, you'll be to the department on time, I promise." Maya nodded, pulling off Ryan's shirt.

"Okay. But I want your skin touching mine." Ryan smirked.

~

"Best of luck little sis." Dylan told Maya as she stood at the door to leave.

"Thank you Dyl." Ryan thought Maya looked so sexy. She had on a black blazer with a white blouse under it. She had a black skirt that fitted her oh so nicely and black pumps. Man, those legs...

"Ry, are you ready?" Maya asked her, smirking knowingly.

"Yeah... I am. Come on babe." Ryan placed her hand on the small of Maya's back, following her outside. "I told you we'd be on time." Ryan said as she started up the car.

"Yes, you did. I'm glad I believed you." Maya reached over and squeezed Ryan's hand. "Thank you for talking to me too. You're right, they obviously really want me if they offered to pay for my ticket and hotel."

"Exactly babe. I'm glad you realized it." Ryan wanted to drive Maya to the department and wait for her so that she'd be there every step of the way. It was better this way, besides, Maya wanted it too. Her parents called her earlier to wish her good luck.

"What're you going to do while you wait?" Ryan shrugged.

"Call my parents and Seth, sleep... listen to music, I don't know." Maya laughed a little.

"Maybe we can get Dylan to show us some colleges afterwards." Ryan smiled.

"Yeah, I'd like that. I guess it'd be a good idea to look at them online. Maybe I can do that during the interview."