Four

We had planned it for weeks.

We needed a way to break her, a way to make her feel the most pain possible.

Eva had been talking to Franklin about getting a divorce when Kev and I came down the stairs to get a drink. Their relationship had become strained after Celia lost her eye and Eva rightfully accusing us of doing it.

She couldn't feel the pain of they were divorced. This game needed a grand finale.

And it got one.

We had been practicing our archery for years, and we got real arrows for our birthday. They were perfect for what we had in mind.

We bought bike locks online, and when Eva questioned why we needed them, I told her that we were gonna sell them. She didn't know we were going to do worse than that.

Franklin had become a stay at home dad after Celia's accident, so once Eva had left for work, our plan was set into motion.

We shot Franklin several times, he kept getting up off of the ground, and we needed to make sure he was dead. Celia only need one arrow, as it pierced straight through her skin like a knife through butter.

We dragged the two bodies outside to the garden, so that Eva would be able to see them from the balcony of her bedroom and went to school after cleaning up.

I put a bike lock on the front doors after Kevin went inside to the gym, where the basketball team and the cheerleaders were practicing. It was the ultimate plan, making Eva isolated from society, the mother of two serial killers.

I crawled through a window that Kevin had left open and closed it shut behind me and went to the gym

The stench of blood filled my nose as I entered the room, and I bolted the door shut with another lock. I turned around to see Kevin standing in the middle of the room, lazily shooting them one by one. I laughed loudly, and it echoed off the walls as I took my own bow and arrows of my shoulder and started shooting.

Someone must have dialed 911 as there were sirens and flashing lights everywhere around us. After making sure that everyone in the room had been shot, the two of us took a bow in the middle of the gym before I unlocked the door, and we walked towards the front doors.

We heard the sound of something drilling through the bike lock, and then the lock fell to the ground and the door swung open.

Kevin and I looked at each other one last time before stepping out of the shadows and seeing the effect we had on them. Many people were standing outside, all of them looking at us with either disgust or hatred.

We put our hands up in the air, following the rules the police gave us as they handcuffed us. We caught Eva's eyes at the same time and smirked identically at her as we were forced into the car.