Three

Eva tried to bond with the two of us on our seventeenth birthday, by taking us to a gold club and then to dinner. I had no clue why Kevin accepted, but I assumed it was to mess with her, so I went along with it.

The golf club had been boring. Kev and I had taken a turn each before we decided it was enough, and Eva took us home to change, as it had started raining. She ran ahead to the car whilst we walked slowly, our skin tight t shirts and skinny jeans plastered again our skin. I remember a few guys turned our way as my shirt was white and you could easily see my bra through the wet material, and a few inches of my stomach were visible, though a growl from Kevin and they averted their eyes.

When we got home and we're changed, Kevin went straight to the kitchen, pulling the cooked chicken from the fridge and warming it up in the microwave. Eva came down the stairs to find us sharing it, and complained about the fact she was taking us to dinner, but we looked at each other and shrugged.

Dinner had been fairly uneventful, aside from the interrogation that parents give you once in a while, though Kev shut that down pretty quickly, leaving Eva to sit uncomfortably for the rest of the meal, whilst we made jokes to each other, quietly enough for her not to hear.