Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Lia’s P.O.V.

I open the front door quietly, looking around. It’s pitch black.

“I think they’re at Calum’s house.” I say quietly.

“Great.” Michael says, closing the door behind him and pressing his lips against mine.

I push him off of me with a smile. “Not now.” I tell him with an eye roll.

“When?” He whines.

“Shut up.” I grab his hand and lead him up the stairs to my room.

“How can you even see? It’s so fucking dark in- Fuck!” He yells.

“Are you okay?” I ask with a laugh.

“I fucking slammed my knee against the corner of the wall. Do you think I’m okay?”
“You’ll be fine. C’mon.” I tighten my grip on his hand and open the door to my room. I flip the light switch on and Michael closes the door behind us.

“My knee hurts.” He whines.

I roll my eyes. “Then go sit down.” I shove him lightly towards my bed and he takes a seat on the edge.

“Kiss me better.” He whines.

“Don’t be a needy bastard.”

“When you told me we were coming to your house, I figured we were gonna make out for a while or something.” He says with a smirk.

“Dick.” I walk towards him.

“Asshole.”

“Bastard.”

“I fucking love you.” He tells me, grabbing my hands and pulling me towards him. He presses his lips against mine. I smile against his lips and kiss him back. This feel so right. Just kissing Michael. It’s like the whole world stops, and it’s just the two of us. Nothing else matters. I tug on his hair and he moans quietly before pulling away. “Don’t start something you can’t finish.” He tells me..

“What if I wanna finish it?” I ask him with a devilish grin.

“You fucking wouldn’t.”

“You’re probably right.” I tell him with a laugh, crawling off of him.

“No.” He whines, grabbing a hold of my waist and pulling me back on top of him.

“Let me go, you ass.”

“Nope.” He tells me with a smile.

“I was gonna put on my pajamas.” I tell him with a frown. “So we could cuddle and watch a movie.”

He lets go immediately. “You can change in here if you want.” He says with a wink.

“Nope. Absolutely not.”

“C’mon. I won’t look. I promise.” He tells me as I grab a pair of shorts and a t-shirt out of my drawer. He puts his hand in front of his eyes. “See?”

“Fine.” I tell him. “But you better not look. I’m serious.”

“I won’t.” He tells me, covering his eyes with his hands.

I roll my eyes and start changing. I pull of my skinny jeans and change into my shorts, making sure to keep my eyes on Michael the whole time. I pull my shirt over my head and put on my t-shirt.