Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Adelia’s P.O.V.

“That was the worst movie I’ve ever seen.” I tell Michael, laughing. I take a handful of chips and eat one. “Actually the most terrible thing I’ve ever seen in my entire existence.”

He shrugs. “I’ll admit it, it was stupid.”

“As if you couldn’t tell from the title.” Luke scoffs, shoving some popcorn into his mouth.

“You guys are dicks.” Michael says.

“We brought more food!” Ashton yells from the kitchen.

There’s a resounding, ‘Hell yeah!, as we all pile into the kitchen.

Ever since the fight last week, we’ve all been inseparable. Luke and Michael have come over every single day since. Basically, they’ve won over my brother. And Calum. We’d decided to postpone the movie watching to today, because Michael and Luke both got in a shitload of trouble for getting in a fight.

There’s scattered chatter drifting through the house. “So, I have an announcement!” Ashton calls out, getting all of our attention. “Mum’s going out of town this weekend!”

Calum, Ashton, and I cheer.

“What’s that mean?” Michael asks, taking a drink of soda.

“Party!” I tell him.

“You guys have a lot of parties?” Michael asks.

“Don’t act like such a loser, Mikey. That’s why Ashton’s so popular. Because of his parties.” Luke says, rolling his eyes.

“I’d like to think it’s because I’m pretty good looking too.” Ashton says, smugly.

“So hot.” Calum says, snickering. Ashton shoves him to the side.

“So, party tomorrow?”

“Friday night parties are the best.” Ashton says. “Mum won’t be back until Sunday. Which means we have all Saturday to lay around hungover.”

“Best Thursday ever.” I say.

“So, be sure to spread the news around tomorrow. Beer, drugs, and a hell of a lot of fun.”

~~~

“Mikey! Help me zip my dress up!” I whine, stepping out of the bathroom.

“Fuck off, Michael. That’s my job.” Ashton says, zipping it up.

“Dick.” I mutter.

“You’re growing up too fast.” Ashton says, looking me up and down.

“Don’t get all sappy on me grandpa.” I tell him with a smile.

“Party starts in an hour!” Calum yells from downstairs.

“Okay, remember, drugs outside, drinks inside, vases and other breakable things downstairs. Lock mum’s room, and please, please don’t have sex.” Ashton practically begs me.

“Hey, I haven’t gotten that drunk before.” I tell him with a shrug. Michael lets out a laugh. “What? You’ve had sex before?” I ask.

“Is that so surprising?” He asks.