Chapter 30

Calan's POV:

l lay tangled in sheets in a bed that was incredibally comfortable and an amazing smell hit my nose. lt smelled sweet like roses and fresh like a summer breeze. lt smelled like her.

My eyes opened to sun streaming into the room, my eyes followed the rays to where they landed on her, lying next to me her body heat emmiting from her, warming my skin. Her head was on my chest, lips slightly parted looking absolutely delicious and her long dark lashes brushed her cheeks, that was still a little red from crying the previous night .

The sun reflected off of her hair giving it a golden shine, and making her face glow in the light, making it look like she was an angel sent into my life. She is an angel. She is my beautiful angel.

l lost track of time just admiring her beauty. l raised my hand a swept away piece of hair that hung loose in her face. As my hand came in contact with her skin a sayisfied sigh escaped her lips and l saw her mouth form a smile.

l started kissing her head and let my lips trail down to her neck, causing her to moan lightly.

"Hey, " l wispered at her, when my lips came close to her ear.

"Mhmmmm?" she answered sleepily, her eyes still closed.

"l'm going to stop by my house for a little while l'll be back soon okay? " l told her my voice still in a wisper.

"Okay " she said wit a yawn, still keeping her eyes shut.

l got out of bed carefully, even though l knew she was half awake l didn't want to desturb her moment of peace.

As l successfully managed to get out of bed without disturbing her, l picked up my shirt and quickly sliped it on.

l knelt down and placed a kiss on her forehead, "l love you, " l wispered in her ear. Then l was gone.

.

.

.

l walked as silently as l possibly could in my house, careful not to wake Shar. l slowly crept into the kitchen, l really needed my daily dose of coffee. l cringed when the wooden floors creaked under my weight.

l stood silently for a moment, but let out a relieved sigh. l quickly hurried to the cupboard. To get a cup for my coffee.

"So where were you last night. .." a voice came from behind me.

Damn so close...

l turned slowly placing an inocent look on my face, which obviously failed since Shar just gave me an unconvinced look, his arms crossed over his chest, as he looked expectantly at me for my answer.

"Well l was at the Winter Ball, obviously. " l explained inocently.

"Really?" he asked sceptically, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Yep " l smirked confidently, and turned back around to finish preparing myself a cup of coffee. I reached up in the cupboard grabbing a mug and the coffee, as l set the kettle to boil.

"Well last l checked the ball ended at about eleven o'clock, and it is now six tirty am, l wonder what could have happened in that seven hours hmmm?" he asked, his question causing my hands to freeze. Shoot he knows, its ok just play it cool Cal.

"l uh. ... l don't know what your talking about. "Real smooth Calan. l mentally slapped myself in the face.

"Oh don't give me that shit Calan, you know damn well what l am talking about. " he said his voice suddenly strict.