Chapter 6

I sat in the class and Mister Martins ,my biology teacher who was probably born in the time of the dinosours , gave us a lecture on human atonamy while showing us a very graphic slideshow of human intestines ,eeewww!!!

Finaly the lunch bell rang . And I saw the rest of the class rush out of the class as if it was Armageddon .But Laurel stayed a little longer taking her time with her books . When she finished she walked toward me as I was still busy packing up my books .

"Hey " she said , "you're Rowan right?"

"Yes "I answered .

"Well I just wanted so say thanks."she said , she was really pretty though her blond hair pulled up in a tight pony , her clothind style was a bit different but it suited her .

"For what ?" I asked

"Well just for standing up for me today , Nobody has ever done that for me " she said with a shy smile .

"Don't worry about it , it was my pleasure and he needed someone to put him in his place " I said and she let out a shy laugh .

"Uhm... would you mimd of I sat with wou at lunch since I don't know anybody and you are the first person to actually talk to me " I said putting on a shy smile .

"No not at all , I just have to go to my locker to get my lunch and then we can go ." she said and we walked out of the class .

After we stopped by her locker and she got her lunch , we headed outside and sat at one of the lunch tables .

"So when did you and your family arrive here in Avalon , because I haven't seen you around before "she asked taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Oh you know , just about a week ago " I said poking my salad with a fork.

"Oh that's nice " she said after she had chewed the bite she took of her sandwich.

I looked up at her and smiled , and thats when my eyes caught him , standing at the corner of the building a fey yards behind Laurel , his arms folded ,looking like he doesn't have a care in the world . Thats when his eyes cought mine and he smirked at me . I quickly looked away. I was filled with anoyance at his arogance .

"Hey Laurel ,"I asked as she took a big bite of her sandwich .

"Mmmhhh?"

"Whats up with that Stone character .."I said indicating to him where he stood behind her .

She turned to look and quickly turned back and held her finger in the air signalling for me to wait while she finished chewing her sandwich.

As she swallowes she said "That's Calan Stone , the school's badass , there are alot of rumors going around about him , but I don't know which of those are true because this school always makes up rumours to satisfy their need of bullying " she said and looked down and I knew she wasn't talking about Calan any more .

"But he's always just standing there alone , sometimes his friend Jay is there with him , sometimes girls would go over there to flirt with him but he doesn't look like he gives a damn ."

I nodded , and looked up "Oh Shit !!!" I said .

"What ? " she asked but I just pointed behind her to where Calan and Jay were heading our way , why were they comming here ?

Laurel looked really freaked out once Calan and Jay reached us .

"Hey Newgirl , and Newgirl's fiend " Calan said with a smug expression.

"We have names you know , your not the only one in this world worthy of a name ." I said agrivated .

"Oh ? And what might your names me ?"

I let out a chuckle "Well of course you don't know , why would you? You were just in most of the classes where I had to introduce my self in front of the whole class. And she has been in your school for a while and since this town is so small I don't think it would be so hard to learn her name." I said .

"Oh I must have missed that ".

"Probably too busy rebelling against nature , and killing pupies "I mumbled .

" Haha what was that ? I thought you said I was killing puppies." he said looking a little hurt .Good now you know how I feel looking at your face ,I thought .

"Ok Cal thats enough ." his friend Jay said looking a little iritated by his friend .

"Im sorry for my friend's behaviour , he does not really know how to act around girls "he said with a genuin smile while Calan was sending a glare at his direction , but he ignored it .

"I'm Jay by the way " he said reaching out his hand .

"Rowan" I said and shook his hand .

"Cool name !"

"Thanks "I said and not wanting to shut Laurel out I said "and this is ...".

"Laurel" he said smiling at her ,"I know" he said and I could have sworn I saw him wink at her , but you know thats just me .

"You do ? " she asked surprised .

"Yeah , your like one of the smartest girls in school " he said .

Laurel blushed . Awwww thats so cute .

Just then the bell rang , Indicating the end of our break .

Laurel and I got up and headed off to class when Calan called after us ,"So we'll see you two ladies tomorrow ".

I turned around and called back"That depends on your atitude ".

"It wasn't a question" he called back at us with a smirk .

And with that we all went back to class , well I went back to class I don't know where Calan went though.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Hey everyone I'm so glad all of you are reading.♧

Im sorry it is so short ,I wrote this chapter on my phone and it's kind of hard to write a long chapter on your phone so ☆. Oh and I'm sorry for the grammar errors etc. ☆

Ok so yeah

Vote!!!

Comment !!!

Share !!

and everything that's beautiful .★

♥Deeds

PS. ☆Hey I'm sorry for this but I need 10 votes before I'm gonna update again ○_○ ♡