Chapter 24

As Laurel and I entered Dylan's house the booming music suddenly reached my ears.  And to be honest it kind of hurt,  with my sensitive hearing it felt like I was loosing my hearing, as the toneless beat rang with this deafening music.

"Some party huh?" I heard Laurel scream over the music. Looking next to me I could see her sillouette in the dim  light,  her face only visible when the disco lights flashed.

I guess Dylan's parents had quite the amount of money,  if he were able to afford all this equipment for the party.

All around us people were wearing different costumes,  some were unbelievalble,  and looked really real,  like the guy in the zombie costume that stood in the corner chatting up girls. Their costumes,  were well.... lets just say that most girls take holloween as the opportunity to dress like complete and total sluts.

"Hey girls nice costumes " Dylan came out of nowhere.  Refering to my and Laurel's costumes.

Laurel looked like an angel,  no really she wore an angel costume.  She was dressed in a silky, tight  white dress that came midway on her thighs,  it had a heart neckline and was held up by thin spaghetti straps.  With it she wore feathery wings.  She had glitter in her hair,  and some light makeup.  And to complete her outfit she wore 3" silver high heels, that shimmered in the disco lights.

I was dressed like a dark-fearie.  I was wearing a black dress decorated with some golden sequins,  it poofed out like a tu-tu, at my hips and was way too short for my liking,  Laurel practically forced me into it.  With this I wore tiny black faerie wings.  I  was wearing fish net stockings and had a pair of incredibally sexy kitty-heels on my feet. 

Laurel teased my hair,  and I knew it would take me ages to unknot,  but Laurel said it would be worth it. She also did my makeup, I was wearing scarlet red-lipstick and although I absolutely hate lipstick,  I let the girl enjoy having me as a doll. My eyes were decorated with dark makeup and at the side of my head I had curly patterns decorating my temples.

"Ok so drinks are in the kitchen, snacks are in the livingroom and people you may knwe,  yeah goodluck with that " he said and threw his Dracula cape over his shoulder as he  turned away, and headed in the direction of a flirty blonde bimbo standing near the dancefloor.

"So where to first ? "I asked her,  screaming over the loud music.

But before she could answer two hans wraped around her waist giving her a squeez,  she gasped and spun around,  comming face to face with Jay, who was smirking at her.

"Don't scare me like that " she screamed at him,  and hit him in the chest.

He gave a chuckle and pecked her on the lips.  "Wanna dance? " he asked holding his hand out to her, causing her to giggle.

"I guess we're going dancing " she said answering my previous question.  "Would you be okay without us,  you could come too it would just be kinda awkward you know..." she said but I cut her off.

"It's fine Laurel go have fun with your boyfriend. " I said giving her a reassuring smile. She and Jay hurried off to the dancefloor, she was practically draging him all  the way,  while he just had a huge grin on his face.

I giggled at how cute they were together. And it made me wish,  that I wasn't always part of the spy bussiness,  so that I too could be happy with a guy.

.

.

.

"Fancy running into you here.  " A familiar voice said fom behind me,  I did't know who the voice belonged to,  once I turned around I was facing Kyle. Or more like I was facing his chest.