Chapter 15

Calan's POV:

Man these trolls have good driving skills, I have been chasing this one for the past ten minutes,  and he seems to manuver out of all my attacks.  The troll is driving a black Sudan,  I'm happy I have enough controll over  my car,  otherwise,  I would probably have crashed into a tree by now.

I noticed the troll earlier today when he hit my car from the back, I don't know if he did it on purpous or if it was an accident, but either way it was not hard to identify the creature,  because of their misshapen features,  it is hard for them to blend in with normal humans. 

I can't loose this one,  I just can't. There are enough of these hooligans around that just goes around killing our kind,  and I can't let another one get away,  otherwise Shar was going to kill him,  (figuratively).

I followed him down one of the quieter streets,  which was good,  since there was a smaller chance of hitting someone. I hit the accelerator,  causing me to get up close to him,  I bumped into him,  causing me to jerk in my car,  I was hoping he might spin out of controll,  but he didn't.  I swevered to the left,  going up beside him,  I could see his ugly misshapen face through my window.  I turned the steering wheel slamming my car into his,  I could hear the metal gringing against metal.  Oh this car will need alot of work after today. 

His still managed to keep his car on the road,  but he coppied my movement.  His   car hit mine,  causing it to jerk out of controll,  I grabbed the steering wheel hoping to steady my car,  Turning my steering wheel sharply,  I finally managed to get my car under control. I looked up to see a person on a bike  in the middle of the street,  I slammed my brakes hoping to avoid a collision,  but,  I was going to fast.  I heard the tyres screeching against the road,  I jammed my foot harder on the brakes,  but to no prevail,  I hit the person.  The impact causing the person to fly ten feet away,  which resolved in the person hitting the ground whith a bone crunching sound.

I threw my car door open,  I could see the black Sudan speeding away.  Oh well I would have to het him later. I rushed ovet to the person,  I could see but the body thar it was a woman.  Her right leg was bent at an unusual angle and I could clearly see that one of her arms was broken,  I loosened the straps of her helmet and pulled it off, the face that I was met with shocked me. ..

It was Rowan,  her beautiful face looked so pale and lifeless, a big cut was oozing blood on her forehead,  Shit, shit, shit,  She can't be dead,  this can't be how it ends. I felt a tear escape my eye,  I put my ear to her chest,  checking for a pulse,  Thump, thump, her heart beat,  just barely,  but it was there she was still alive!!!

I carefully lifted her,  I had to get her to the hospital,  it was either that, or the other option,  but she would kill me if I did that to her.

"It's ok I'm going to take you to the hostpital." I wispered to her as I carefully walked over to the car. 

"No Hospital, " she mumbled softly,  she mumbles a bunch of incoheritable phrases after that as well, but I couldn't understand it. What was I going to do,  why wouldn't she wan't to go to the hospital,  she was going to die,  that only left me with one choice,  and she was not going to like it.

I slowly lifted her into the car,  lying her down on the back seat.

********

Rowan's POV:

It felt like my head was going to explode,  there were so many voices,  it sounded like,  I was at a concert with millions of screaming fans,  just ten times worse.  I could make out certain words comming from the voices,  but all the voices were all jumbled together, It was hard to make out what any of them were saying.  I pressed my hands against my ears,  letting out a groan because my head hurt really bad,  It felt like it was in a hydrolic press.  I felt someone remove one of my hands from my ear,  and I heard one voice that was clear,  this voice was different,  for one it was not in my head,  and secondly it sounded very familiar.