First Day in the Castle

Chapter Four

I wake up and sit up, stretching. I hit the end of something and shake my head. I look around and see I am tied to a ring, which is stuck to the wall. I look up at the bed next to me and see Prince Jason asleep. I growl and layback down, ‘Great’ I thought, ‘I am now to be this guys pet.’ I growled at the thought. I didn’t realize it till my mouth was squeezed shut, but Jason was awake and holding my mouth shut. “Shut up mutt!” he hisses as he stands and disappears into the closet and returns with clothes in his hand. He then disappears into the bathroom. He comes out a few minutes later and unhooks my leash; I stretch and scratch my neck, realizing the electric collar was still on. I notice him holding it and quickly listen for any word he might say, not wanting to be shocked. He opens the door and I slink out and follow him down to the dinning room. He grabs a wine glass with a blood rum mixture filling it. He then grabs a plate with a steak on it, dripping blood. ‘Ugh’ I think, ‘That is repulsive!’ I follow him over to the table when he looks at me and points towards the corner, where a servant is standing. I approach her and look down. She had a large rabbit in a bowl, with a water bowl next to it. She quickly disappears and I eat the rabbit clean and guzzle down all the water.

I walk back over by Jason and lay down next to him, waiting for him to be done. I notice Dawson come in, with Mahow next to him. Her eyes lit up when she saw me, but quickly showed her sadness. “Does he have another cat?” she asked me telepathically. “No, does he have another wolf?” “No” I see her get pointed towards a corner where a fish and a bowl of water were waiting and she trotted over to it. Eating the giant fish in a hurry.

Jason sighs, I look up at him as he shoots his brother daggers ‘Gosh, I would hate to be Dawson right now.’ But I didn’t have time to think, I had to get up and move as Jason stood and walked outside. He spoke to me, “Come on” I trotted behind him and lifted my head and smelled the air, sighing. I stop quickly as I see another Werewolf; he was a male, and alpha by his scent. I had an urge to run to him and mark him with my claws, as my mate. He took a step forward but Jason turned around and slapped me so hard I think I swallowed a tooth. He says, “Follow me, and don’t stray off!” I trotted behind him as he walked around the castle and smiling when his phone went off. He walked towards the trees and walked to the middle where a cage was. I looked at it as the gate opened and I was shoved in. I looked around and saw Mahow sitting there. I ran over to her and sat down in front of her when she said telepathically, “You understand they want us to fight.” “Yes, but we are being stubborn and showing them they can’t always get what they want.” She laughed in my head saying, “I don’t think that’s a great idea but ok.” I stood and started to walk away saying, “Follow me.” And she did. We walked till we came to the other end. I heard a growling and thrashing back the way we came and turned, ready to fight. I looked at Mahow and she was the same way. A giant of a wolf came running towards her. I growled and leapt skywards, landing on his back. I bit on and shook my head from side to side, ripping his hide with ease. I wish I would way more so he would be on the ground but I was just a small wolf. I saw Mahow out of the corner of my eye, hanging on to the wolf’s throat for dear life. I felt him stop struggling and fall to the ground. I stood, releasing his hide from my lips and stepped back. I stood next to Mahow and we watched his breathing, it was small breathes and very far apart. I knew he was dieing. We stood there till he was completely still, then I felt a giant shock in my neck, making me shake back and forth before falling to the ground. Darkness over takes me. I wake up laying on the floor where I woke up this morning, but I was not tied up. I looked around and saw Jason sitting on his bed reading a book. I read the title, “How to make a werewolf do your biding” I sighed, ‘Great, what does he want me to do now.’ I set my head back down on my paws and welcomed sleep back to me.