Mystery: Dreams and Disasters

Hey guys so I'm doing a new story!! You guys keep them comin!!

Title: Dreams and Disasters

Author: ZuzuSF

Description: A tripping tale of a young Girl who embarks upon layers of trouble in a struggle to find herself in time to solve the mysterious case of her Cousin. On top of this, she has to put up with the abnormal dreams shes been getting at night. Will she be able to cope with the spine chilling dreams as well as trying to solve the daunting case? And what happens when she finds out about a life changing secret that her Cousin Tyra has been hiding from her for all of her life?

GRADE: A-

This was great!!

The grammar was very very good!! A lot of stories have stupid grammar mistakes, but this is definitely NOT one of them. Your style of writing is excellent and I commend you!

The flow of the story was very good too! Though, I think you should have introduced the main plot a bit sooner, maybe put the events of chapter 3 and 4 a bit sooner? But that's your decision as a writer! Otherwise, the plot's quite interesting and intruiging!

Now, the reason I didn't give you a full grade is I was missing a bit of description. I personally don't go into much detail, but as I have learned with every chapter of my book, is that going into extreme detail adds authenticity to yor story. It makes it realistic which plays a role in attracting readers and helping them relate to your story!!

INTERVIEW:

1) How long have you been writing?

ZuzuSF: Just two months now.

2) Why should your story be read?

ZuzuSF: Because I need that boost because I believe I deservesomething for my work so if people could only read my book im sure theyd like it, it's my first one also.

3) What inspired you to write this story?

ZuzuSF: Everything really, I'd look at everyday objects and think of little stories for them in my head, then it just adapted to this.

4) What do you hope your readers get out of your writing?

ZuzuSF: I hope readers get my passion and charisma, effort; I hope they notice it all.

"Dreams and Disasters" by ZuzuSF

External link to the story found below!

There you have it folks! I hope I was of help to the writer, and check out these stories people!

Till next time

-Ty