Introduction & Grading Key

Hey writers! Listen up! This is an advertisement book for some stories here on Wattpad. If you want me to read and critique your story, you have to answer the questions found below!

PS, I need a covor, so y'all think you can make me one?

Here are the questions:

1) How long have you been writing?

2) Why should your story be read?

3) What inspired you to write this story?

4) What do you hope your readers get out of your writing?

These are the questions, just PM me your answers with the title and description of your book, and I'll look into it.

GRADING KEY:

NOTE: All grades are of 3 parts(example A+, A, A-, depending on how much the story fits the mentioned criteria for each grade.

A: AMAZING! if you get this, it means I,personally, love your book! Grammar mistakes are few, the description provides enough information to put you in the mood of the story without actually telling you what happens and the overall vibe and flow are great! The plot is also very original. Incredible book overall.

B: grammar mistakes are again, few, but present. The description nicely shows the plot. The plot is cliche but you made it work. Finally, the flow is very good. Not great, but very good.

C: Grammar needs a bit of work, you have some mistakes. Nothing some editing can't fix. The description also needs work too, and the plot is something I've seen before BUT how you spin it is up to you! This story needs an overlook because it's got mad potential and can be turned into something really great.

D: This story needs major editing as far as grammar goes! The flow is sort of discontinued and needs a lot of work. The plot is not carried out very well, and the description completely missed the plot. This story needs a major look. I suggest reading some boks to improve grammar and writing or getting an editor..

That's it folks! you know what to do:D