Fan Fiction: Miss Matched

Here's the third people!

Title: Miss Matched

Author: Kathlynsomo

Description: 2 girls + 5 boys + The Bahamas +A pinch of Mayhem+ A dash of Love+ A touch of Fate+ Chances = A whirlwind of romance. Will it be a summer of love for Kaleen or one that's full of tears?

GRADE: B

I'm not going to lie, this book isn't amazing, but it is good. It's got massive potential! I normally don't take to fan fictions but for some reason I liked this one's plot! Although the second chapter sort of confused me after reading the first! Don't know maybe it's me!

The grammar needs major editing! PAY ATTENTION TO TENSES!!

The flow's okay and the vibe is pretty good!

So find an editor because the plot idea is really good but the grammar mistakes are holding you back!

Finally, the description's great!! It made me clcik 'start reading' qucker than I can say it:P So kudos on that!

So look it over or get an editor..that's all I have to say. Good Luck!

INTERVIEW:

1) How long have you been writing?

Kathlynsomo: I started back when I was grade 6, I was 11 years old then and I use to write essays and short stories but I wasn't that improved yet then came 2nd year high school, a friend of mine told me that I have writing skills and that she'll help me improve it, that's when I started making stories or novels, I guess :)

2)Why should your story be read?

Kathlynsmo: I believe that every story deserves to be read for the writer gives his/her time and effort in making it just for others enjoy it and I think 'Miss Matched' is one of those. And also I try to have a unique story line so that readers would really enjoy reading my work

3)What inspired you to write this story?

Kathlynsomo: The reason I started writing 'cause It feels so good to see or hear that I made people happy just by my work and 'Miss Matched' started with that as well. I mean the feeling I get when I read stories and novels is just so amazing that I wanted to share it to people specifically, My fellow "Directioners"

4) What do you hope your readers get out of your writing?

Kathlynsomo: That happiness I felt when reading stories and I hope that I could inspire them like other writers inspires me to write.

That was 'Miss Matched' by Kathlynsomo.

Check it out if you like it! The external lnik's in the comment box:)

See you next time;)

-Ty