Fantasy: Meeting Death

Hey everyone! Time for a new promotion:D

Title: Meeting Death

Author: sazhar

Genre: Fantasy

Description: What happens when you cross paths with Death and feel an unnatural connection? That is exactly what happened to Rose Milagro. She has had many near death experiences and sees things she's not supposed to. When James, her newest friend, seems to hold answers to her questions, what is Rose supposed to do and how will she can she ever hope to live a normal life again?

GRADE: A-

I have quite alot to say about this...

First, the plot. How original!! I can assure you that I don't think plagiarism will be an issue for you. As far as originality, this goes places! Great, original, creative idea!:)

The flow and the vibe of the story were very good, not great, though. It took a little time to pick up, but once it did, you grabbed my attention!

Grammar mistakes are rare! your problem is more along the lines of punctuation rather than grammar. Although, I should note that some of the sentence structures could be improved. I suggest to take another look!

Here's my problem. you started the book in a completely unconventional way, and it was either brilliant or not the best move. After thinking on it, I decided it wasn't the best thing to do! you started your book bluntly describing your two chief characters. Although I liked the descriptions, I do not like the way you introduced them. You could have added those descriptions into your chapters as you wrote on. That way, you'll have more description in yor writing and you'll keep the reader interested as to how you introduce Life and Death.

I suggest fixing that, but besides it, job well done! A+ on originality! But your mistakes lowered your grade a tad..

INTERVIEW:

1) How long have you been writing?

sazhar: I have been writing for about two years now but only recently decided to post up on Wattpad and Meeting Death was just on a whim. I have not written it down before. I have a lot of stories sitting in my head because I don't get the time to write.

2) Why should your story be read?

sazhar: I don't necessarily think about why. I write more for myself, but if people want to read about Death as a character or see how I like to think or picture things, then by all means! Go ahead!

3) What inspired you to write this story?

sazhar: I always thought Death would be interesting to meet as a person. What would he be like? How would he act in different scenarios and all. I have a slight fascination with the idea of Death being a person.

4) What do you hope your readers get out of your writing?

sazhar: Maybe a different idea or concept of Death. No-one truly understands how the universe works and people usually don't like to talk about it, as though it is a taboo.

'Meeting Death' by sazhar!

Check it out:) The external link can be found in the comment box!

Cheers!

-Ty