Chapter 9

YAY UPDATE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! HOUSE ON THE SIDE IS IN ST. LUCIA. ITS SUPPOSE TO BE A REAL HOUSE THERE ANYWAY. ENJOY THE CHAPTER. ALSO BE WARNED THAT TOWARD THE END THEIR IS A LITTLE OF ADULT ACTIVITY IN MYK'S POV.

MYKAELA’S P.O.V.

There is seriously no privacy anymore. Luckily it’s only the end of the incident which is why I think it did not go viral. Thank God for that! I swear I tried not to watch the video but I couldn’t help it. I had to laugh somewhat, while watching, especially at Curtis’ expressions.

A ding on my laptop alerted me to an email. I pull up my notification to see an email from Asia. I open it right away. I’m sure it’s the trip information her and Whitney have been working on for the last two weeks. I had been wondering about the destination for a while. They wouldn’t tell us where we are going so everyone has been in the dark but excitedly guessing since the lunch at Big Momma’s.

“White sandy beaches, clear blue water and sunsets to die for. You can not beat that!” 

Just from that statement alone I know where we are going. Got to admit that it sounds so perfect. We have both wanted to go to St. Lucia since Grandma told us about her times there. I could picture everything with the detail Grandma would describe everything. Couldn’t wait to see the places for myself someday. Looks like that day is five days away. I already know I want a new swimming suit for the trip so I pull up A to O website and began shopping. 

Just as I finish my order I hear the front door open. “Babe you home?” I just loving hearing his voice everyday. “Living room!” I yell back. It’s not long after that he is crossing the room to me, holding Brook, with Marshall in tow. “Hey guys. Marshall, what are you doing here? I thought you were in New York.” I ask suspiciously as Curtis and Brook settled down next to me. “I’m hear to see you actually. I need your help with something special.” The smile on his face causes my own. He then sits down, across from us, to tell me his plan.

CURTIS’ P.O.V.

A vacation is a great idea and I’m glad that Asia thought of it. I need to get my family way from prying eyes for a while. Although everything seems like it’s alright with us I cant shake this feeling like we never really bounced back from the cheating accusations. Which is still my fault. This wasn’t the first time things have been put out there about us and I just ran with it. Like a dumbass. What can I do to make this up to my Wife?

I sat there mostly listening to the conversation Em and Myk are having throwing in suggestions here and there. My mind though was not in this room rather over thinking how I can make my relationship better. I talked to Grandma about it and she thinks I should talk to Myk about it. Which is what I plan to do on this trip. Although, my creative mind is thinking of something much more public.

About an hour later Em and Myk finish up their conversation. I can not even believe that Em is planning something like this. I could never see him venturing into something like this ever again. I’m happy that he has found what I consider to be his other half. Keeping him balanced the way she has been. I don’t even think she has been trying to either. Sometimes I still laugh thinking how I thought he relapsed again when he was hiding his relationship with Asia. No one saw that coming. Sometimes I still cant believe it. 

“Babe you alright?” I look up at Myk to see concern on her face. I smile at her causing her own smile to surface. “Yeah I’m fine baby. Just thinking about the vacation is all.” Her smile brightens even more as she takes Brooklyn from my arms. “I just ordered some things online. They should be here sometime tomorrow.” My head tilts to the side in question. “Nope you have to wait and see.” My little man jumps at the smile she is sending my way. Anticipation begins to course threw my veins.