Chapter 8: C.O.B.R.A. faces trouble

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

It’s been a month since Damien and Mason got here. I hadn’t seen Damien in such a long time. I knew he was in the drug business but I never thought this would have happened. Life is just so weird sometimes. I have missed him so much. We were the best of friends when we were younger but then in junior year we started drifting apart. I never got to know why. Anyways, I think Brooke and Damien like each other. That would be so cool if they got married; it would be my childhood best friend and my girl best friend together for life. They are perfect for each other; they both are strong, confident, smart, and good hearted. And Mason, Brooke’s childhood best friend who is, from what I’ve learned, is also Damien’s best friend; was also staying with us. He was a cool guy; the moment we started talking we clicked. He was such a funny and easy going guy. And I feel like there is this strong bond between us; like we are meant to be together forever. Who knows? The two boys have been helping us a lot with C.O.B.R.A. We have all been working on this big plan based on the information Victoria has given us. What she had given us was really useful information; but we didn’t have any proof that the information in our hands was true. Well, that’s what she thought. So she had given us a suggestion. The suggestion was to take the information we have on him and black-mail him into resigning. How would that work well if the information was to go public it would destroy his reputation of a being reliable. And since he doesn’t know we don’t have proof we could bluff and say we did and if he were ready to risk it. So when she asked as if we agreed to do that we accepted. But little did she know that we had a back-up plan. The guys were the ones who had discovered that the proof we needed could be gotten from the chip we had placed in their system. So what were we to do? We decided to go in C.O.B.R.A., act as if we are about to do what we had discussed with Victoria but instead I would keep Shawn busy when Brooke would get the chip out. I would have to use my powers but this was an emergence and when we had the chip in our hand we would get out of there and give it to the boys, who turned out being major hackers. They would let the information go public and there wouldn’t be any trace that would lead to us. But the day when we went through with our plan the unexpected happened.

*FLASHBACK*

I was in Shawn’s office and I had pinned him to the wall so he couldn’t call security on us and Brooke could do her part without being worried. But I don’t know who did it but someone had called security on us and I was currently surrounded by 5 agents who had their guns pointed at me. Hahaha…little did they know about my powers. But I played along and acted all weak and vulnerable so they could take me to the person who had told on us. They took me to this person and it was no-one else but Victoria. Now why am I not surprised? I looked around and that’s when I realized they had Brooke. Stared at each other and it was like we were talking with our eyes we both understood what Victoria had been doing for so long. And I also understood that the chip was in a safe place. This means she had gotten the chance to hide it somewhere before they caught her. Good job Brooke. When I looked back at Victoria she glared at me and spat, “What do you two think you are doing we had agreed on something else?!” Brooke and I both shrugged nonchalantly. She just huffed and then smirked when she turned to face Shawn, who was being held buy two masculine men that looked very dangerous. “Shawn, Shawn, Shawn…I can finally tell you what I’ve always wanted to tell you. I.HATE.YOU. and I am going to get my revenge for what you did to Daniel, he never deserved it.” She said; her voice growing stronger and full of venom with every word that she spoke.  Then she aimed her gun at Shawn and pulled the trigger.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

A/N: please vote comment and fan. pic is of mason