CHAPTER 7: The boys are here

BROOKE’S P.O.V

Day Tuesday; time 14 hundred hours. Jasmine and I have been working really hard today. First we went to a parking lot that had a couple of abandoned cars and trucks, and Jasmine practiced using her powers, always using different levels of strength, as I was doing backflips and front flips off the old and rusty cars. Now we are at the gym training, and I’m teaching her how to defend herself with hand-to -hand combat, in case any C.O.B.R.A agents decide to attack her. I’m wearing my usual white shirt with a black hoodie jacket and light blue shorts, and Jasmine, which is on the other side of the gym is wearing a light blue hoodie with blue shorts, and she has her hood over her messy blonde ponytail. “You look like a professional boxer dressed like that”, I yelled to her across the room. “Thanks” she chuckled, “However Brooke, I think I need a moving target, because I don’t think the bad guys are going to stand still like this punching bag when I’m punching and kicking them.” I started walking towards her, “Fine, fine you can fight me.” I took two big mats that were lying against the wall and put them on the floor. We both stepped onto the mats and put our fists up in front of our faces in the fighting position. “Ok, so you attack and I’ll just defend” I said. She threw her first punch, which aimed to my face but I caught it and twisted her hand so fast that she fell to the ground. “That was good let’s try it again though”. We continued to train for another two hours when we both finally decided to call it a day. In exhaustion we left the gym and headed for my house. We got to the steps of my apartment, but I noticed something; my door was cracked open. “Wait here” I said as I pulled out my gun and walked quietly to the door, “No, I’ll come with you, if someone’s in there then I can help” Jasmine said. We walked on our tip- toes towards the door and then opened it really fast and I pointed the gun ahead. I was not expecting this! “Dad!” I yelled, “What are you doing here?” Two other guys were standing next to him; one was my childhood friend and the other one I didn’t know. “Brooke! I thought I’d visit you, and I have some clients here that I have meetings with but besides that, I wanted to see you. Look who I brought with me! You remember Mason right?” my dad asked. “Mason how are you?” I leaned in for a hug and embraced my best friend. His dark brown hair and green eyes always had girls chasing after him, and apparently he had gotten Jasmine’s attention since she was staring right at him. “Brooke it’s lonely at home without you. So who’s your friend?” Mason obviously was interested in Jasmine. “This is Jasmine; she’s helping me with C.O.B.R.A.”. “Hey, nice to meet you” Jasmine said shyly. “Well Brooke, I want you to meet Damian.”, my dad said cutting in. “Hey” I shook Damien’s hand, and looked at his face. I felt a sudden spark; I felt how I felt with Aaron. Damian had striking blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. “Damian!” Jasmine took her eyes off of Mason’s and ran up to Damian and hugged him. “You know each other?” I asked confused. “Yes; Jasmine and I are really good friends. Best friends.” Damian exclaimed. “Oh ok. So how long are you guys staying” I asked. “We don’t know yet, hopefully long enough to spend time with you girls.” Mason said with a smile and clearly staring at Jasmine. You could clearly see that Damian and I like each other, and Jasmine and Mason like each other; this is going to get interesting. My dad left a couple weeks later however the boys decided to stay a little longer, and help us plot against C.O.B.R.A. So basically now I have my own little unit to help me!

A/N: the person that this chapter is dedicated to wrote this so pleas fan her. comment vote and fan guys, it would mean a lot if we got some feedback. thnks and pic is of damian