Chapter 2 (Brook's Story)

Chapter 2: 

Brook’s P.O.V. and prologue

Today is February 6, 2012.  The day is Monday. The time is twenty-three hundred hours. It’s been almost three months that I’ve been running from C.O.B.R.A., a secret government organization that trains troubled people in becoming assassins. Most recruits are troubled teens found in jail or on the streets and I was one of them.  This organization started out training recruits to kill threats to our great nation but the new boss, Shawn Torres, things have gotten out of hand.  Long story short, I rebelled because I don’t want to be in that business anymore and  now they are trying to kill me.  I am going to take C.O.B.R.A. down.

MY STORY(Brook’s P.O.V.)

Day Wednesday; time 18 hundred hours. At the moment I’m hiding out at my safe-house in Miami trying to figure out how I’m going to take down C.O.B.R.A. Oh, and by the way, my name is Brooke Gonzalez, I am 17 years old, I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I am said to be tall and thin and I apparently look like Jessica Alba. Coming from a father who was in the Mexican Cartel, you can understand why I ended up in prison. However, when C.O.B.R.A took me in, I saw it as an opportunity to pick myself up and do something good for my country, thinking that C.O.B.R.A was an organization wanting only to eliminate threats. As a recruit I had special training on a daily basis for about 10 hours a day. We learned state of the art combat. Our training consisted of various martial arts and close quarter defense like, Krav Maga, Tae-kwon-do, Jujitsu, Karate, and any other kind of defense you can possibly imagine. Our trainers pushed us to our limits. They were ex-Navy Seals, ex-Marines, or used to be recruits; so basically the best. When I figured out what Shawn was doing I started planning my escape. However, one of the other recruits, Aaron Logan whom I was in a relationship with, somehow figured out my plans and wanted to run away with me. On the day of the escape however, Shawn Torres appeared with his piercing blue eyes and his neatly greased back brown hair and pulled out his desert eagle and pointed it straight at me! With his deceitful stare he pulled the trigger. I can still hear the echo of the horrifying bullet being shot, and the image in where Aaron dove right in front of me just in time to receive its full force. Shock struck me as I had just seen what had happened; I looked at Aaron whose blood had spilled for me! Angry, I took my gun and shot Shawn in the shoulder and then hit his head with it to make him pass out. I wanted to him to know that the next time I saw him I wouldn’t miss and that I would be coming back for him. Then I looked into Aaron’s green eyes, and stroked his brown hair as I watched him die in my arms. His last words were, “I love you. Please be safe.” Before his eyes closed I told him “I’ll never forget you, I promise I will take Shawn down! I love you.” I promised Aaron that I was going to destroy Shawn, and that is exactly what I’m planning on doing!

A/N: thank you for reading :) we appreciate it. i say we because my friend and i are writing this story and this is the part she wrote. it started out as two differrent stories but we both decided to put it together and we think it might actually be good. we would love to have some feedback so please vote,comment, and fan us she is the one this chapter is dedicated to. thank you all SO much ;)