Chapter 6: Shawn, watch out

Chapter 7: Shawn, watch out

Victoria’s P.O.V.

Shawn Torres for me is the guy who helped me in the beginning. He helped me get back on my feet. He taught me how to have confidence. I trusted him; I believed that he all he wanted was the best. I thought his intentions were for the best. I thought, I thought, I thought.  Oh how naïve I was back then! I believed his every word. Well, who wouldn’t? He can pull of the innocent act very well; and after all the help he had provided me I had trusted him. I accomplished all of the missions he had given me; and I used to do them at any cost. I had killed so many people without even knowing what they had done wrong. I would have done anything for him! And how did he repay me? He went off and he had my husband, Daniel, murdered. ‘Why? He said he did it because Daniel was being a distraction to me and that I needed to focuses on my carrier. That is what set me off. Why did he have to kill the only man I loved and who loved me, up to the point where it cost him his life? Why?! So know I will get my revenge from you Shawn! I promised you that the moment I found out what you did; and I keep my promises! So watch your back Shawn Torres, because am coming to get you!’ I said to myself. That is the reason why I am helping Brooke and Jasmine out.  Because we all want the same thing; we want to see the Great Shawn Torres fall. I think they are suspecting me of something but they seem unsure so I am safe. They don’t know what they are in for.

A/N: please vote comment and fan. and the pic is of victoria. 

P.S. am sorry that i deleted the other chapter but something was wronge with it and now its all fixed.