Chapter 4: Bye-Bye Miami Hello New York

Brooke’s P.O.V.

Day Saturday; time 14 hundred hours. Today’s schedule consisted of shopping and strategizing. Although I would love to go shopping for shoes and clothes, there are more important matters at hand. I have just contacted Viacheslav Kuznetzof, a Russian mafia leader whom I once did a favor for, and now he owes me. He told me to meet him in two hours at Mojito Bay, Miami near Pierre 9 in a blue warehouse. Until then I went shopping at the hardware store and bought duct-tape, nails, and other equipment needed for my plan. The two hours past slowly but when the time came for the meeting I was present at the docks with my new Kawasaki ninja sports bike, that I got from C.O.B.R.A. right before I left, and 500 dollars in my duffel bag. I saw the blue rusty warehouse ahead and started towards it, and there was Viacheslav in his black suit and his black shades on, holding a black duffel bag in his hands. When I was face to face with him, he spoke with his deep voice and Russian accent, “Here is everything that I promised. This is the only favor that I’m doing for you with so little money in return, just because I owe you. Here”.  “Thanks”, I said taking the bag from his hands and exchanging it with the bag in mine. We nodded to each other, checked our bags making sure everything was there, and then walked off. Everything that I asked for was there; a fake I.D, C4, Potassium Nitrate, a glock 17 pistol, and a couple of other materials. As I was driving back to my safe-house I was thinking about who I could contact that could help me to take down C.O.B.R.A. When I got to my safe-house I saw a picture on my wall, which is a picture of the empire state building. I started thinking and then I realized that I have lots of criminal friends that I met in prison that live in New York City. That would be a great place for me to go to get help, plus I haven’t been to New York City in a while ever since prison. I went to the computer and booked a ticket to New York City, and then started packing, which isn’t that hard since I only have a couple of shirts and pants, a computer, a cell phone, and my black duffel bag from Viacheslav. Suddenly, as I just zipped up my bag, I heard footsteps outside. In a split second my door crashed to the floor and 6 men fully armed and wearing masks entered my house. They surrounded me and pointed their guns at me. I ran for one of the windows, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” said one of the men, which I could barely see but his voice seemed vaguely familiar, “All windows are aimed at with sniper guns ready to kill you if you try to escape.” “I don’t believe you! Who are you?!” I yelled at him, “Well if you want you can open the window and see what happens, but you probably won’t be alive to see what happens next.” He took off his mask and revealed his dark brown hair and devilish blue eyes, and I recognized him right away. He was Dylan White, one of the agents from C.O.B.R.A. I just wanted to run over to him and wipe that evil smirk on his face. I grabbed my gun from my pants and held it behind my back so he wouldn’t know I had it. “What do you want Dylan?” I asked. “Hmmm, I want you killed. Well actually I’m sent on a mission from Shawn to kill you, and you were really hard to find. I’ll give you that”, he chuckled “so, should we do this the easy way or the hard way? It’s up to you Brooke.” I planned out my escape in my head and then answered “I’ll take the hard way” I smiled and then brought my gun in front of me and shot the first man in sight. Everyone started firing at me, so I took cover. I shot another one down and then another, until all that was left was Dylan standing in shock. I got up, shot Dylan, and grabbed my two bags. I ran down to the alley in the back of my house, that way I wouldn’t have sniper guns aiming at me. I got my bike and drove off towards the airport. Maybe leaving this place for a while will be good for me, since I don’t really have anywhere to stay at the moment. Bye Miami, hello New York City! 

A/N: so this is the part my friend wrote hope ya'll like it please comment,vote, and become fans. she is the one who this story is dedicated to ;P oh and the next chapter or something like that will be written in the same time. now we are writting in different time lines so hehe :P it will be nice ...well i hope so anyways :) enjoy ;P oh n the pic is Dylan