| chapter five |

' silence is the most powerful scream '

THE DUO CONTINUED to shop for the rest of the day, going to every store they saw and soon, they had been to every single store in the whole mall

"Should we get something to eat?" Jackson asked, both their arms filled with bags that they carried, each arm having at least seven or ten bags.

"Sure." The two walked to the food court to fill their rumbling tummies. "I'll wait in line while you watch the bags, kay?" Jackson nodded and the brunette placed her arm fill of various colored bags on the floor.

Walking to their favorite fast food place, Faye waited in line, staring at her perfectly manicured nails as she scanned the room, looking for anything suspicious.

"Hello," The cashier greeted as Faye stepped up, a warm smile on her face.

"Evening. Can I have two Mcnuggest meal - nine piece - with Coke as the drinks." She ordered, knowing already everything she and her best friend liked, which was the same thing.

"What size?"

"Large." Nodding, The blonde cashier placed it the information of the computer thingy. After paying for the food, Faye waited at the side for her food, which only took about two minutes thanks to the fact that she was pretty which meant they wanted to impress her.

"Here you go." She said as she brought their food back to the table, able to carry each tray with one hand under it to balance it.

"Thanks, boo." The two began to chat and eat before Jackson spotted something on the napkin. "I believe this is for you."

Handing her the napkin, Faye immediately realized that it was the blonde Cashier's number.

"Well, that makes 29." She stated as she took out all the numbers of people that tried to hook up with her

"Damnit!" Jackson exclaimed, jutting out his lips as he let out an angry yet sad, pouty sigh. "I only have 23." Faye laughed.

"Seems you're to ugly for people these days." Jackson pouted and through a couple of fries in her direction, one landing in her mouth and the other on her plate. "What? It's true!"