| chapter seven |

' in the end, they all leave '

"SHOULD WE CHOOSE EACH OTHERS CLOTHES?" Asked Faye just as her best friend was about to leave

"SHOULD WE CHOOSE EACH OTHERS CLOTHES?" Asked Faye just as her best friend was about to leave. Thinking, Jackson nodded and turned around to go to Faye's walk-in closet while the latter went to the formers walk-in closet.

Rummaging through her closet, Jackson looked for something decent yet sexy. After walking all over the place, he finally found the dress he was looking for and now went for accessories and such to put with it.

In the other room, Faye immediately want she wanted to put Jackson in and placed it on the bed so that he can immediately wear it. His outfit consisted of a white tee with a black leather jacket along with a pair of dark colored jeans. She paired the outfit with white adidas shoes, super stars.

Happy with her choice, Faye went back to her room to wear chosen outfit. Slipping it on, Faye continued to put on her accessories and allowing Jackson to do her hair and makeup.

After everything was finished, Faye strutted over to her full length mirror and smirked as she saw her reflection.

The dress that she wore was a big colour that ended just above her knees. It was tight fitting, showing off all her curves and complementing her skin colour. The dress had a very low v-neck that was held together by a few strands of fabric that went along in a criss-cross pattern. She wore elegant heels that copied the latter of her v-neck.

Faye had her hair done in beautiful curls, allowing it to cascade down. Jackson applied a tone of natural makeup as he believed that a lot of makeup made someone look like they just smashed their face into a cake.

He dabbed on some rose gold colour eyeshadow on her lids, going darker as he went up to the brows before placing a brighter colour on the inner part of her eyes. He brushed on some blush and highlighted, coating her lashes with mascara. He took the nude matte lipstick he bought today and put some on her lips.

Simple but chic.