| chapter three |

' too bored to do noting.
to lazy to do anything '

"WHERE TO FIRST?" Asked Jackson once the two reached the lightly crowded mall, their car catching the attention of everyone when they drove into the parking place

"Forever Twenty One?" Faye suggesting, raising her brow before nodding her head over to the store. Jackson grinned and wrapped his fingers around her wrist, dragging her to his favourite shop to choose clothes for the brunette.

The two stayed in that store for about an hour, Jackson worming his way through the racks, collecting clothes he liked and thought would suit Faye while the brunette sat in the changing rooms on her phones, legs crossed and only wearing her undergarments since she removed her sweater and jeans.

"Finally got some?" She asked as she heard footsteps enter the changing room. Sliding the curtain to the left, Faye locked eyes with a pair of golden coloured ones. Realizing it wasn't her best friend, she quickly apologised. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought you were my friend." She offered a sheepish smile.

The eyes of the unnamed female ran up and down her body, thoughts travelling to the dirtiest part of her brain as a magnificent smell invaded her nostrils.

"Nessie?" Yelled a deep voice, footsteps advancing to the changing rooms. "Are you done?" Walking in, Jacob Black's eyes widened as they landed on a half-naked girl, who gave off a scent that sent him into joy and slight lust.

An awkward silence fell over them like a blanket as the two stared at the brown haired goddess in front of them, who didn't mind the attention at all. There was something about those two that filled her with adrenaline, with a rush. They gave her a sense of safety and adventure.

"Lizzie?" Jackson called, cutting through the awkward silence as he stepped into the room. Raising a brow at the scene in front of him, Jackson felt a smirk grow on his lips, clearly amused. "What's going on in here?"

Renesmee and Jacob's attention were soon taken away from Faye but instead, they focused on a cute looking guy that made their bodies burn with jealousy. They didn't like that another man was in the room nor did they like that smirk that dangled on his lips.

"Jack." Faye addressed, "This is..." She trailed off, not knowing their names and waiting for the couple to take a hint.

"My name's Renesmee and this is Jacob, my boyfriend." The brunette introduced, a warm smile on her face which hid the jealousy but looking into her eyes, you could see the fire in her, one that grew by each second.

"Nice to meet you." Jackson nodded, his smirk widening as he caught a whiff of their jealousy. "I'm Jackson and this is Faye." He motioned to the half-naked girl, who waved her fingers.

"But why'd he call you Lizzie?" Renesmee asked, genuine curiosity in her eyes as she turned her attention to the brunette along with Jacob, who kept throwing daggers at the other male in the room. The shapeshifter allowed his dominate aura to emit off him, proving a point to the Jackson as he stood straighter, showing that he was the dominant one in the room.

Jackson's smirk widened as his dark coloured eyes glowed with amusement but he, unconsciously, shifted his neck to the side slightly, a movement only noticed by Jacob, who had a smug grin crawling up his face.

"Elizabeth is my middle name. Faye Elizabeth Evans." Renesmee nodded her head before she glanced at the clock that hung on the wall.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed as she quickly rushed to pick her stuff up from the room in the other room. "Jake, we're going to be late." She motioned to the clock and the shapeshifter's eyes widened in panic.

"We'll talk soon." The hybrid said, quickly giving the human a kiss on the cheek while Jacob went over and pressed his lips to her temple. Faye's skin began to naturally glow as her eyes lit up, her inside warming as sparks travelled through her brain.

Before they could leave the store, Jackson popped his head out of the changing rooms and yelled; "I'm gay, by the way, and she's Bi."