| chapter eight |

' life is to short to wear boring clothes '

"SEXY." Wolf whistled Jackson as Faye exited her room, giving a twirl as she winked at him.

"You look handsome too." She kissed his cheek before tightening her high ponytail. "Off we go." The two got into their white Lamborghini and zoomed off to the club.

The drive there was long but to them, it was short and that may be because of the music that blasted around the car as their favourite songs were being played on the radio which made them sing and rap, horribly.

Parking in a VIP spot, the two exited the car with Jackson fist bumping the bouncer once they got to the door, shocking the people in line as they watched with their eyes wide. They've been waiting for hours but those two just entered without waiting or saying their names at all.

Faye and Jackson immediately went to the bar, plopping down on the cushioned stool by the bar. Raising her hand, the former called for the bartender, who immediately came over after taking one glance at his next server.

"How can I help the lovely lady?" He asked, a flattering smile tugging at his lips as he raised his brow slightly.

"Two shots." Answered Jackson as he wrapped an arm around Faye's shoulder, a cheeky grin painted on his face. The bartender, Liam, took out two shot glasses before filling it to the brim with vodka.

Wrapping her finger around the glass, Faye drank it in one go. A sour and vile taste slipped into her mouth, nullifying her, stealing away reality in favour of fantasy. She came to lust after it like no other, the strong tonic becoming her only "cure."

"Another," Jackson exclaimed, slamming his glass onto the bar table while Faye did the opposite and placed it down gently. Liam grinned before filling the small glass again, and again, and again, and again.

Twenty Seven shots later, Faye felt a buzz in her while Jackson was leaning more on the drunk side as he slurred, "Another."

"You're drunk." The brunette commented pocking his sides.

"Am not." He denied, slurring slightly as he downed another shot, placing it down on the table and waiting for it to be refilled. Hearing a slight squeak from next to him, Jackson turned to see the empty stool next to him was now being used.

His eyes trailed upwards, taking in the figure of the person that sat next to him, the dark haired male's eyes scanning the man next to him before the two locked eyes and Jackson froze as an unfamiliar feeling erupted in his stomach.

"Hi."