| chapter four |

' knowing everything turns
out to be slightly boring '

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Faye asked as she slipped one of the shirts Jackson had brought for her

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Faye asked as she slipped one of the shirts Jackson had brought for her. Pulling it down, the brunette turned around as she gazed at herself in the mirror, liking the shirt and how it hugged her curves.

"What was what for?"

"You know what." She contoured, removing the shirt and dumping it in the 'Like' pile before taking another article of clothing and trying it on. Jackson tilted his head to the side before motioning for her to turn around.

"Look's ugly." He commented and Faye threw it across the room into the large pile of 'Dislike'. They had bribed the store manager to allow them to use the whole changing room instead of the stalls. "And I only informed them of which gender you like - which is both - and also the fact that I was gay so they won't see me as a threat."

"And why, pray tell, would they see you as a threat?" She asked, raising a brow as she threw another shirt into the 'Dislike' pile before grabbing a mini flower printed skirt and slipping it on.

"Well, they obviously like you." He stated, shrugging as if it wasn't important. "And they got very jealous when I entered the changing room." Faye let out a hum before twirling around in the mini skirt and white shirt that had a small flower printed at the top.

"Nice?" She questioned.

"It's cute." The two continued to talk about random stuff, eg, celebrities, clothes, makeup and people.

"All done," Faye exclaimed, letting out a sigh of joy and tiredness. "Let's go pay for this." The two walked out with their hands full, each carrying at least twenty pairs of outfits each. The brunette watched with a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips as the guy by the counter checked her out.

"Will that be all?" The guy asked, his eyes staring at her boobs before flashing her a suggestive grin.

"Yup." Intervened Jackson as he pulled out his credit card, paying for the clothes.

"Hey! You said I could pay this time!" She whined, frailing her arms around as she jutted out her lip.

"You can pay in the next store." He booped her nose and the two soon left the store, not before the guy gave Faye his number, 'discreetly'.

"That blonde was desperate af." She commented as they walked with two bags on their arms. Jackson nodded in agreement, rolling his eyes.

"Tell me about it."