45: Moved on

A/N:

I've seen the news about kris lawsuit.. he already left exo. but im still continueing this fanfic with kris. i feel bad. -.- i would go to korea and burn SM if i had money!

~Kris' POV~

i woke up hugging ny pillow. my pillow was wet. -.- i drooled. i wiped my lips and sighed. "Was everything a dream?"

i hugged my pillow and i smelled the scent of Yoo Se Mi.

i took my phone and texted Yoo Se Mi.

Are you back to Korea?

aftr a minute my phone beeped for message.

Yeah... im visiting my boyfriend. i miss him so much. :)

i smiled happily and replied

I miss you too Yoo Se Mi. :)

i happily sighed and widely smiled then she replied back.

Kris. didnt i... broke up with you? im visiting Seung Hyun

my eyes widened and my heart crushed into tiny pieces. i held my chest and replied.

Sorry.. hehe.. i... guess.. we're just friends now.

i dont know what to do anymore. i stood from the bed and skipped breakfast.

i drove to our dorm and saw Suho happily.

"What are you so happy about Kim Joon Myeon?!" i glared at him

"Whats wrong with you? didnt you see Yoo Se Mi?"

"In my dream!" i yelled and went to my room. i ignored everyone feeling so lonely.

~Your POV~

i went back to the mansion and took a shower.

after showering i saw Seung Hyun checking my phone.

i widened my eyes and run to him. i grabbed my phone and glared at him.

"What are you doing?!" i yelled at him.

i checked the messages and saw nothing.

i glared at him again. "Go back to your castle!" i said sarcasticly

he left the mansion and i went back to my room.

im going to visit the boys today.i jumped happily and get dressed.

i drove to their dorm seeing the boys unhappy.

"Yah!" i called them and they looked at me surprised.

"Y-Yoo Se mi?!" they said in unison.

they approached me then Kai hugged me. They pulled him to get off me.

"Hey! i miss Se Mi! why can't i hug her?" Kai complained

"Kris should do it first!" D.O answered. I looked around searching for Kris.

"Where's Kris?" I asked them and they looked around like lost kids.

"He's in his room." Suho answered and i slowly walked towards his room. They kept on staring at me.

I slowly twisted the door knob and saw Kris lying on bed.

he sat and looked at me. "Why are you here?" He said and looked at me with his cold eyes.

is he mad at me? did he already accept that... i already broke up with him.

I entered and closed the door. "Are you mad at me?" i looked at him worriedly

"I'm not mad.... im feeling great getting over you. i have finally moved on." He said and smiled half- heartedly. I widened my eyes a bit. My heart explode painfully. h-he doesnt love me anymore.

"G-great.... G-good for you.. Kris." i stuttered and stood up. "I'll... go now." I turned around and my sight blurred. I walked out of his room. when i was about to leave the dorm.. Kai pulled my wrist. i looked at him with my teary eyes and he looked at me worriedly.

"What happened?" He asked. i removed his grip from my wrist and smiled. I hugged him tight and pulled for a few seconds.

"I missed you so much...." I said and fakely smiled because of the pain. I turned around from him and left the dorm.

Tears started rolling from my eyes and entered the car.

I sniffed and drove to the mansion.

I can't believe he doesnt love me anymore. I feel so hopeless. i cried even more and entered my room.

~Kris' POV~

I lied to Yoo Se Mi. i still love her more. But.. she.. seems happy knowing that i got over her. i miss her so much. what have i done. i shouldv'e done something that would make things better.

Someone entered my room and it was Kai. He glared at me and i looked at him confused.

"How can you make all girls cry?" He said and crossed his arms glaring at me.

"What?" im so confused. what is he talking about.

"Yoo Se Mi was crying earlier What did you do to her?" He said. s-she was crying?

"We just talked... earlier she texted me that shes visiting his boyfriend seung hyun. and now. i just told her that i got over her then she left. she was happy when i told her that." I exlaimed to him and he sighed.

"Then.... Why is she crying?" Kai asked and i just lifted my shoulders.

~END OF CHAPTER~

A/N:

sorry for the late update... hehe. i hope thats enough for a new update. forgive me. tharanghe!

*FANFIST* do it with me...... i invented this fanfist. its like the brofist of pewdiepie. <3