51: Proof

We teleported in front of my mansion. Kai let go of me and left.

I went in the mansion, straight to my room and took a shower to remove all the dirt and dust.

~Kai's POV~

"I miss hanging out with Yoo Se Mi" i sighed to the thought of it. "im also shocked about the truth about seung hyun. These proof can help get rid of Seung Hyun and Se Mi's life will be at good state"

As I went to the dorm.. The members notice all the dust on me.

"Aww gross. Where were you kai? Youre so dirty" suho said and i just smiled and bowed. I took a shower thinking about Seung Hyun.

Should i also tell them about seung hyun?

No.. Its not enough proof.
I cant just say that hes not a real royal. Haah

The next morning, I found my phone with a missed call from Se Mi so i called her.

Hey? Why'd you call? -me

Can you meet with me?

Yeah sure

Great, lets meet at xxxxx

Got it

See yah

Ok, yoo se mi

Bloop

.-. Why do I keep thinking that this is a date.. Uuuh no no stop.. She has a boyfriend. I slapped my forehead and sighed.

After that, she hang up and i quickly dressed up and went to xxxxxx

I waited for her for 5 minutes and she came.

"Where are we going Se Mi?" I asked her as i scratched the back of my head.

She took my hand and walked somewhere.

I was surprised by her action but i just went along.

We ended up on a village-like place.

"Come!" She shouted as she ran towards a house and i ran after her.

We stood by the door and she started knocking firmly.

The door opened and we saw a woman. She greeted us with a smile and let us in.

I bowed and introduced myself.

Yoo Se Mi told me that this is Seung Hyun's mother.

After a long conversation.

"We found the past Seol's body inside Seung Hyun's house." Se Mi said and the woman widened his eyes in shock.

"Did... Did Seung Hyun murdered them." She answered while covering her mouth.

"We were thinking the same thing but we're not sure. What's wrong is that.. He's not supposed to be the royal of Seol." Se Mi said and i just listened to their conversaion.

"W-why are you telling this to me?"

"Because as Seung Hyun's mother... Maybe you could get him to tell the truth and get off the throne." Se mi said.

~Beom Mi's POV~

I went to Seung Hyun and there were many guards guarding the mansion.

"I- I'm Seung Hyun's mother." I told the guards then they let me in..

The mansion was surprisingly beautiful..

How did he even became a Royal.

I saw someone went downstairs and I saw Seung Hyun. Everything has changed about his appearance because Ive never seen him in years.

I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Son.. Is this... Really you?" I asked him and he jus hugged back..

"Son.. I need to talk to you." I said and he lead me to a fancy quest room.

"I missed you." He said and he smiled half-heartedly.

"H-how did you become a royal?" I asked him and his smile faded.

"What happened to the Seol?" I followed and he stared at me.

"Mom, before you ask those things... Cant you at least ask me how I've been.. After so many years youre gonna come here and act like i just saw you yesterday?" He said furiously and looked away.

"S-son.. I'm sorry.. Its just... That I'm curious of how these happened-" i was cut when he answered calmly.

"I killed them.." He said and i widened my eyes.

"W-what? W-why?" I stuttered in fear..

I.. I feel like these is all my fault.. I wasnt there to look for him..

"Because theyre the reason why I'm alone.. Theyre the reason why the only person that made me feel better about myself... DIE" He said and stood up about to get out of the room.

"I'm sorry... These is all my fault... I should've been there. I regreted everything. Why did I not stop you from turning like this.. You may be living in a luxurious place but your mind is not in peace.. Why did i not meet you earlier?" I said with tears rolling down from my eyes.

"Because you weren't searching... I was always there but you were never looking." He said and left slamming the door.

I cried hardly and left the mansion.

He's right.. I wasn't looking for him because I thought hes dead.. I didnt even bother looking for him.

~Your POV~

We were waiting for Beom Mi but she was taking so long and we just sat down on the grass undetected by guards.

I heard kai sighed but I just ignored it but Kai sighed again and tilted my head to him.

"What?" I asked and he stared at me.

"Dont you miss those times where we always hang out?" He said with a smile while looking up the sky.

I smiled while shooking my head.

"Maybe..." I stared back to the mansion.

"When we're together, we watched the cloud move, lying on the grass together and -" she was cut when i saw Beom Mi going out of the mansion while crying and she ran towards us so did I.

I heard Kai sighed again.

Beom Mi told us everything.

"I... found these papers before I left." She gave us a documents and we checked it.

Its a document about Seol. That when they die, there will be no one to replace them and their placed will be vanished.

I told mother and gave her the papers. she was shocked as well.

We need to get him off the throne...

~Seung Hyun's POV~

You werent there.. Hhhh!!

I shouted and banged the table.

I went downstairs to check the documents and hide it somewhere safer.

Where is it? I glared furiously and flipped the table.

"GAAAAH!! WHERE IS IT! NO ONE SHOULD SEE THAT!!" I shouted and ordered the guards furiously to look for the papers inside the mansion but no one found it.

NOO!

~END OF CHAPTER~