News :>

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, this fanfiction will no longer continue.

I was a big fan of Kris in EXO so I couldn't continue anymore when he left.

But the thing is, I'm rewriting this novel and it's already been published in Rnovel. I hope you'd check it out.

It's not a fanfiction anymore but It has more direction, and an even better plot. Especially grammar, since ya'll mad about it. I was 13 when I made it :'(

I'm 19 now and I'm trying to make a living with writing novels. (Cause i really don't want to go to college and I love making these lol. Also planning to make webtoons.)

Anyway, here's a prologue from the new The Royal Wolf

Hundreds of wolves had passed, but the princess is still nowhere to be seen. Until a brown, ordinary wolf, who's been training since he was a child, had finally taken the mission. All he ever wants was to be in the queen's favor. All he wants was to be in the exact place where his brother is standing, and it could finally come true if he would be the one to bring the princess home. He blindly searched and searched until he met a very peculiar girl who gives no sign of being the lost royal wolf but gives him everything he has never seen and felt. What would become of their relationship? Will the brown wolf ever find the princess, or was it all right in front of him?

Thank you for your support :)))

Also check out my new story here Beside me