47: Butterflies don't digest

~Kris' POV~

she doesnt know about her texting me about her visiting his new boyfriend.

"then... who sent that message?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Where is it?" she lended her hand. o.o

I held both of my pockets and looked around.

"just... o.o wait." I left our conversation and went back to the dorm. I took my phone and searched for the messages.

I showed it to her and she turned confused.

"I didnt sent this to you."

I just look at her confused too.

"Seung Hyun was holding my phone yesterday. maybe it was him." she answered looking at me.

"nevermind. as long as I knew it wasnt you. and you still love me.

I hugged her tightly and she slowly hugged back.

all of the boys went back to their rooms and slept while me and Kris stayed outside.

~Your POV~

the next day

I slowly opened my eyes seeing a handsome man facing me.

my lips curved into a smile and I gently touched his hair.

I was startled when someone held my wrist. I saw Kris looking at me with his sweet smile.

he slowly pushed my wrist and he ended up on top of me. o.o

he pinned me on the bed and I looked at him surprised. he smirked at me playfully and went down to my face. he leaned his forehead on mine and smiled.

-.- this kind of tease is annoying. even though I love you so much.

I kicked his crotch and he fell beside me.

I stood up and run for my life.

I hid behind the couch where Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun is sitting.

"cover for me." I whispered.

I heard a groan and loud foot steps like someone couldnt walk.

"Where is that girl?!" Kris' voice gave

me a mini heart attack.

"at the kitchen." chen said.

Kris' footsteps got away.

~Kris' POV~

I went to the kitchen and saw luhan cooking breakfast wearing an apron for girls.

seriously?

I went back to the living room and glared at the three. "I meant.... a REAL girl" I exclaimed but they didnt answer.

I heard a bump on the wall and a girl groaned behind the couch. I looked behind the couch and saw Yoo Se Mi holding her head. "r u okay?" I kneeled down and held her head. she stared at me and I stared back. "sorry" she apologized. "its okay"

I ruined her hair and pecked her cheek. her cheeks flashed.

"ill just go out." I smiled and left the dorm.

I jogged around the pavement. While I was running, I accidentally bumped on someone and his papers scattered on the pavement. "im sorry" I quickly picked up his papers and looked at his face.

his face looks so familiar. he didnt mind looking at me. hes in a hurry. I saw a picture of Yoo Se Mi. I gave the papers to him and he quickly ran. I had the gut to follow him then he stopped on our forest. is he a wolf too?

he ran unhumanly and I followed him with my wolf speed. hes heading... to the royal mansion.

he stopped at the front gate and the guards let him in.

I waited for the man to come back and he did.

he quickly disappeared and I dont know where he went. I turned around and my heart jumped when I saw the man I was following. he looked at me like he knows me.

"Who are you?" I questioned him.

"Kris.." he called my name and stepped forward to me.

"I'm your father" he followed and looked at me sadly.

"No.... no.. you're not my father. I dont have a father." I widened my eyes then furrowed my eyebrows at him. I clenched my fist. You.... I felt so furious right now.

"Kris. I am your father."

I glared at him and shove his face with my fist hardly. he groaned in pain and fell down on the floor.

I held his shirt and pulled him back up. "How dare you tell me you're my father?! Where were when needed you?!? Where were you when mom died?!? Where?!?!?!" I was about to punch him again but I stopped and let go of him. I run fast to the street.

I stopped where there were no people around. I leaned my hand on the wall thinking about that man. I punched the wall so hard that the wall cracked and my hand bled.

I clenched my teeth and went back home. as I opened the door, a beautiful girl greeted me.

"Kris!" she said with a big smile. I looked at her with a poker face and passed by her. I ran to my room and shut the door.

~Your POV~

I waited for Kris to come home. someone opened the door and it was Kris. I greeted him with the brightest smile I could give him. I can see that he had a problem. he passed by me and went to his room. I just stared at his door.

I slowly walk to his room and slowly turned the door knob. I saw him lying on his bed. when he saw me he turned to the other side of the bed. is he crying? o.o

I walk straight to him. "Se Mi.... leave me alone for a moment." he murmured.

I didnt leave him. I caressed his arms. "Tell me whats wrong. :(" I asked him worriedly.

"I met my father." he answered. "really? Where?" Maybe Luhan can help.

"at the Royal mansion. I-i need some time alone Se Mi"

I noded and left his room. I told Luham about his father. Luhan was pretty happy. maybe hes a daddy's-boy. I smiled with the thought of it and he left the dorm immediately.

~END OF CHAPTER~

A/N:

hi. im back. sorry for the really late update. and I see that the reads are rising so I just continued.

thanks for reading. please do vote and comment. is it short?