8: Missing you

A/N:

guys, gays, i finally pulished it and theres 2 reader.

how bad could it be, i just published like 5 minutes ago.

i just saw a red star awhile agi. and i think its jupiter. muahaha or venus, is that red?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

as i entered the class, i noticed my seatmate isnt present.

i sat on my seat and stared at his spot. I guess i wasnt used with kris being here.

Mr. Jung entered and started his lecture. it was about a heartbeat of a person when they're in love.

i kept on staring at kris seat. i imagined him their looking at the window.

his face kept on popping in my mind. his voice kept on bugging my ear.

"Ms. Yoo Se Mi" Mr. Jung called out for my attention.

"Ne?" i said.

"What is the rate of a persons heartbeat when they kiss?"

"140...?"

"Wrong, its 160. Pay attention Yoo Se Mi."

"Ne, Jeoseonghabnida. (im sorry)" i apologized

i couldnt bother asking kai right now because of his confessions to me yesterday.

so i poked xiumin in front of me.

he turned around to me.

"do you know where kris is?"

"oh, ur eomma gave him a mission. he'll be gone for like...... the whole week."

"oh... k. thanks."

"its nothing"

he turned his back on me.

after class. i was just passing by the the streets but i could feel a presence behind me.

i turned around but there was no one there.

i think it was just my imagination.

the feeling wont stop. i couldnt sleep. i looked out of the window and i saw a girl that has a really long hair. she was glaring at me and she looked actually pretty. "who are you?" she didnt responded but she disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after 2 days.

everytime i enter my class. Kris' face always pops out of my mind.

i think i miss him. im not sure but... *awww!* someone pinched my ears.

"are u gonna eat dat?" Chanyeol pointed on my food.

i stared at chanyeols eyes. i stood up and walked out of the cafeteria

"Yah, yoo se mi! i was.. just.." chanyeol called out. then Suho hitted chanyeol's head. "what did i do?" he exclaimed. "oh, you asking me?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
after 2 days.... again

all i thinked of was kris and i cant even concentrate with what im doing. now, nothing will happen if i will try stoping myself from liking him. i like kris.

~~~

while i was walking on the streets. there was a presence again. but then, i just fainted.

i ended up in an abandoned house with my hands tied. i saw a girl and she was the girl i saw outside my window.

she walked towards me and gave me an eye contact.

"what do you want?"

"you b****!" she pulled my hair and i groaned.
"what is wrong with you!" i yelled.
"whats wrong?! you.. took kai from me! he left me for you! and what did you do to him?!" she took a knife. "thats not my fault!" she was just about to stab me on my stomach and i closed my eyes. but nothing happened. i opened my eyes and saw kris holding the girl's wrist. i widened my eyes. why is he here?

"Han Neul!" kris yelled at her and forced kris to let go. she fell on the ground and started to cry.

kris untied me and pulled me. "what about her?"

he stared at me puzzled. "ugh, how stupid are you?"

"psh.. why are you here anyway. werent you in a mission?" i complained.

"cant you be just thankful that you're alive and i saved you?"

"fine! THANK YOU MR. WU!"

I was actually very happy that he's here.

~Kris' POV~

i already accomplished my mission. i missed Se Mi so much. i like yoo se mi. but we cant be together, she should be with someone royal too. there will be a punishment if u wont follow it  and Yoo Se Mi  would be too.

~END OF CHAPTER~

A/N:

I cant update faster. but ill try. hihi.

bye!