26: Stranger

A/N:

hi, thank you for the vote and comments and for continueing reading this story and everything.

and thank you too for reading this right now. i know i just said that earlier but i mean this author note. some readers actually doesn't care about authors note. thanks ok back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

i entered the school gates with everyone and we all separated to go to our classes but i saw a bunch of girls in front of our class room. they were looking through the window of our door.

i couldnt enter they were blocking the way.

this also happened when we entered this school. they were getting crazy about my friends.

i havent got any "Girl friends" here in this school, neitheir in Crystal academy.

am i that not friendly. okay back to reality.

i tried to pass through the crowd.

"Sillyehabnida. (Excuse me.)" i said.

someone pushed me. "Hey! Don't touch me, you lil' dork." a girl said.

omyghod. i should really study english.

i saw Luhan walking towards the crowd.

he looked at me. he took my left hand and the girls let him pass.

the fangirling switched to Luhan.

the glaring look from the girls almost killed me. its like in their mind, they are stabbing me or something

we entered the class. i didnt know Luhan was in my class too and Kris.

Kris looked at me annoyed and stared at my hand entwined with Luhan's.

i removed my hand from luhan and went to my sit. Kris is not my seat mate anymore. my next seat was empty yesterday but i saw someone beside me.

he looked at me. hes cute. was he the one that the girls were fan girling?

he waved his hand to me.

"Hi, I'm Do Min Joon." he said. i actually remember those english. isn't he Korean.

do i look like an american to you?

"You're Korean right." i said.

"Ne."

(a/n: lets just say they're talking in korean but im using english. you know im not actually korean right.)

"I'm Yoo Se Mi."

~~~~~~~~~~~

our teacher didnt came to class so we had free time.

Do Min Joon and i bacame friends that easily but he seems a bit strange. its like he knows me already.

"Yoo Se Mi." Kris called. i stared at him.

"We have nothing to do though. Come with me." he said.

he lended me his hand and i grabbed it.

i dont know where he's taking me. we ended up at the roof top.

"What are we doing here?" i asked.

"just... i want to spend the time with you alone." as he said that. my face heated up.

he pinched my cheeks painfully. i tried to reach his face but his arms were too long.

"yah!" i shouted.

we sat on a bench.

"Yoo Se Mi.... " he said while looking at the sky.

"Its too long.. i should call you.. Jagiya. (Babe)" he said and looked at me.

i flushed. "Yah.. you can just call me Se mi. thats just 2 syllables and Jagiya has th-" before i can finish.

Kris kissed me for 1 second and pulled out. he looked at the sky like nothing happened.

i slapped his arm and he looked at me.

"yah.. why did you do that?!" he shouted.

i continued slapping his arms. "How dare you kiss me without my permission." i said while smiling and continued slapping his arms. he started running around the roof and i followed him.

But all this time. i feel like someone's eyeing on us.

i stopped running when i heard someone speaking in my mind. "Come back Yoo Se Mi." i covered my ears i familiarized the voice and it was mom. i kneeled down and Kris ran to me. "Se Mi!"

i shutted my eyes. "Are you still going to wait for someone to get hurt." its like echoing in my mind.

"NO! STOP IT!!" I shouted

the whispering stopped. how did that happen.

i looked at kris. i really wanted to cry but i stayed strong.

"Are you okay?" kris asked.

i nodded and breathe deeply.

~END OF CHAPTER~

i feel like its short.

well. thanks for reading bros.

please vote or leave a comment.

stay awesome bros.

bye!!!!!!