A Step To Close

Anika's POV

I'm not a whimp so I just looked at the wolf coming taward's me. I bared my teeth again. He was getting A Step To Close

Joesph's POV

She eye'd my every move baring her teeth at me but not snarling. I was cunfused as to why she did'nt run but I would'nt let that affect me. When I was close enough to grab her I raised my paw to grip her neck. Her eye's widdened and without a second to spare She jumped back one leap. I lowered my hand and she stared at it like a boulder just hit her and she did'nt know it.

Anika's POV (Yes there will be alot of POV changes)

 After he rose his paw I imediatly felt  like something was radiating off it. I knew exactly why and jumped back. He could'nt be....I wouldnt let that happen. I took in his features. He had silky Shiny black fur with a Grey stripe across his side. His eye's where a beastly green. He was my mate. A handsome wolf is a dangerous one my mother used to say. He steeped closer and rose his paw to grab me again. My wolf was telling me to stay still and let him but my mind did'nt ever fall to my wolf enless I wanted it too. My eye's darted from side to side trying to find away to escape.Nothing. I finsly gave in and his paw laid on my neck. I felt the sparks and was able to act like I felt nothing as I lowered my head waiting for him to deliver the blow to knock me out.

Joesph's POV (I know I said it was'nt a romance novel and It's not based on that but there will be romance sorry)

 As I laid my paw on her neck I felt the sparks shoot through my whole body. She was my mate. She looked like she did'nt feel a thing and her eye's gave away nothing. sh lowered her head almost as if she was waiting for my to hit her. I would NEVER hurt her. I pulled my paw off her. "Knock her out son we don't have all day for you to play easy hit her already." Dad said Impatiently. I almost growled at him. I just shook my head anger clear on my face. "Fine i'll do it." He said and walked over near her. Before he could deliver the blow I lunged at his streatched out paw. I grabed it and yanked it away from her. "Touch her again and you'll lose that arm." I growled. (I'm calling his front (Legs) His arm okai) "What it wrong with you." He snarled and smashed his paw off her head knocking her on the ground. She was'nt knocked out but she just closed her eye's. I growled and lunged at his neck. I cought it and bit onto it hard almost breaking it off. He howled and I returned to my sences. I dropped him to the ground blood seeping through his wound. He stumbled to his feet snarling. I glared at him and walked over to my mate. I looked at her care in my eye's and searced her now open eye's for any sign of pain.I found no pysical pain but her eye's told me she was emotionly in pain. I nudged her side of her neck for her to get up. She stood looked down and walked to the pack house like she knew where it was. The alpha snarled as she walked by and I growled at him.He glared at me and followed behind me  and his pack followed. On the walk to the pack house I was behind my mate soo i took in her features. Her fur was the color of fire with black lines that made it look like a fire design on her. Her eye's were a beutiful red with small orange specks scattered around it. She walked right in the door of the pack house without ecnolaging the guards. I walked in behind her and followed her into the meeting room. My dad walked in behind me and leapt onto a chair and glared at her. He then looked at me and nodded his head to a chair. I sat in the one with one next to it for my mate to go in. She looked for a different chair and only found the one next to me so she sat in it. "Now I want your name and I want it now." He demanded a growl in his voice. I glared at him. She remaned silent. She would'nt speak. "I SAID NOW!" He growled and stomped his foot and a guard came in and before he swung his arm and Lunged onto it and bit it.His arm swung and his the top of her chair with me. The chair fell back and she fell back with it. I grunted and let go of his arm. He glared at me and walked out. "What's wrong with you Joesph!?" He snarled at me. I shook my fur and sat back in my seat after picking her chair bacck up with my paw. I quick glanced at her. I looked down at my paws nervous. "Sh..She" I sighed. "She's my mate." I looked up very aware. "Don't hit her." I glared. "How can you be mate's with some stupid rouge?"He said scoffing.I growled. "Dad leave before I make you." I snarled. He glared at me. "I asked you for your name now tell me." He snarled at my mate. I did'nt glare at him because I wanted to know myself. She looked at me and back down at the table. She raised her paw and scratched something into the table with her claw. She then looked back up. I leaned over and saw she had scribbled Anika into the table. I looked up at my dad. I thought a beutiful name she has. "Her name is Anika." I said. His head shot up and he looked at her. "Aliza...Aliza and Jack ." She looked down and nodded. He jumped off the chair and he froze when he got to the door. "Joesph find her a place to stay for the night." And he turned his head back and wlaked out. I leapt off my chair and nidged her foot. I heard her jump off her chair and begin to follow me. I walked into my room upstairs and I heard her quiet paws behind me. I pushed open the door with my paw to show her. I had a huge king size bed in the middle agenst the wall. I had a night stand in the corner and a Huge bathroom by the night stand.I had a couch in the corner. My room was perfectly clean. "You can take the bed I'll take the couch." I said kinda sad that she did'nt offer to let me sleep in my bed too. I looked down. (I know wolf's don't have toilets but they have showers to wash their fur :P) I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door and leapt into the huge shower platforn and hit the button that turned on the water witht my paw. It washed my fur and I clicked the buttton again to tur the water off. I shook and the water flew off my wet fur. I was dry when I walked out to find her on the couch sleeping. She looked like an angel sleeping. (There is going to be a wicked turn of avent's in the next chapter soo brace yourself's xD)