Questions?

This chapter was made because I'm making a chapter dedicated to someone who dispite the odd's does'nt hate me........Read now

Anika's POV

I snarled and the alpha asked the first question after telling me not to answer til he completley finished asking the question. "Well first things first, Whats you and your brothers names?" I rolled my eyes. "My name is Aliza and his name is...."  I knew I had to lie about our names. "His name is Jack" "And last names?" He asked with a suspicios look. I knew i had to lie completley about us. "Leord is our last name.''  "So Aliza Leard and Jack Leard?" He look like he was cunfused. "No not Leard,Its Leord" I almost yelled. He rolled his eyes apperently unamused. "Whatever next question, Pack or rouge?" He looked almost mad when he saisd tghis. "I prefer to be called a loner I'm not some syco rouge killer,Me and my bro...we are loners....And we prefer to stay that way." I snarled. Suddenly I felt a seaing pain in my side and gasped. The alpha was stunned and whispered to himself. "Rouges" He jumped into action and burst out the door. I knew why my side hurt and was there before he was as i burst into the jail room. I rushed to the cage my brother waas in unaware of my surroundings and I pried open the bars with my paws without a struggle. "Come on we have to leave their under attack!" I grabbed his leg and I rushed tawards the door. I burst out of their so called 'Pack house' and there stood 7 rouges..........the syco kind. I looked around and quickley jmped through them befoore they even saw us move. I did'nt have a clue as to where we were soo I just headed south. -Bro are you hurt who hurt you!?!- -Ow you gave me a headach-He rolled his eyes -No i'm not hurt i just got a scratch on the side for pising off some of the so called 'Jail muts' or thats what i called them- He glanced  at me and smiled and i rolled my eyes.  We stopped ind talking and burst into our familiar clearing and relaxed a little but kept running. I then senced the pack of rouges obviusly before my brother did. -ROUGES! DUCK!!!!!- I screamed into his head and jumped in front of a log in front of us and backed up. The rouges dashed up off the ground over the log and kept running and looking for us. Except one. The bad thing is...........he turned around...........

Cliff hangers gotta love em I promice when i correct it I'll make everything more detailed and Ill edit it and make it with descriptions of where they are and what it looks like....