WolfNapped

• Dedicated to My Bow and Arrow

Just read...... And I'll have new POV's soon..............

Anika's POV

The alpha's smirk is what made my eye's widen. He smirked even wider and said "Get 'em" I stood shocked and my heart stopped. Before I could say a word.....We where ambushed. I leapt seconds before claiming a pair of claws to the face and i grabbed my brother by the scruff of the neck and bolted away. My brother came back from la la land and jumbed out of my grip and began running with me. The pack was close on our tails some were close and nipping at our heels. I glanced at my brother and smirked. He did right after i did and we talked in each others minds so no one could hear us. -Bro you there?-  -Yea sis and their catching up what do we do?-   -Bro what have we been practicing for years?- I gave him the "duh and annoyed" look and his eyes brightened. -Zoom- We both said to eachother at the same time and bolted faster then ever before. The pack was cought off guard and some fell when we reached the hill causing a train reaction me and my brother looked at eachother when they fell and laughed. Eventuly they got tierd and so did we and we naturaly slowed down tierd. They had more asteam then us and kept running. We passed out on the ground exasted at the same time and the last thing me and my brother saw was a wolf dragging us back.  When i awoke I was instantly alert and the first thing my mind did was look for a connection with my brother. I found none and looked around franticly. A aburn brown wolf came up and said "Alpha the little she mut is up" My eyes seemed to only see red when he called me mut and he was close enough to the cage i was in for me to lunge forward and deliver a deep scratch to his face. He yelped in pain and growled and i backed up snarling. The alpha came down and rolled his eyes. "I knew once i heard you say the word mut you would have a scratch so lessonn learned." The alpha said. "Leave" He told brown aburn wolf. The wolf left snarling at me. The alpha didn't even get a chance to speak before i screamed. "WHERE'S MY BROTHER!" He looked up at me. "He's in a stall just like you but we had to knock him out because he woke before you and we had to move him far away from you." Alpha stated. I thought in my head 'Thats why he wouldnt answer when i tryed to contact him.' I shook my head and looked at the alpha again and snarled. "Whel I assume your ready to answer some more questions." He stated mor ethen asked. I snarled and he put chains on my paws after resevving a few scratches trying to get them on. He then lifted something to pull the chains and walked me up stairs with the chain lead in his mouth. I moved and jerked trying to free myself. He took me to what looked like a meeting room and dropped the chain lead on a post hooked in the ground. I looked at him skeptical and wlaked tward the chian lead post jumped and the chain broke into peices. His eye's widened. "You know i thought you where smarter then that." I stated and walked tward the table in the middle of the room where he sat. He glared at me. "I thought you where stupid enough to stay still." He said and turned to face me. "Well start talkin i don't have all day." I stated very annoyed. "Wow your 6 right?" He asked skeptical. I snarled and he laughed. "Welllets start from the begining shall we?"

Another chapter tonight I did'nt give you a cliff hanger this time but i also did'nt give you a fight and in almost every chapter from now on there will be a VERY detailed fight sooo keep reading..............