A Death To Kill For

Joesph's POV

I ran past tree's and bushes.I ended up rolling down a hill doing front flips and landed in a clearing sprawled on the ground. I huffed and shakingly stood up. I looked over and saw 3 more like 2 wolfs. 2 wolf pups about my age annd a bleach blonde rouge with barf green eye's. The male pup was sprawled on the ground.....dead. The other one was staring in shock. I looked at the she pup's eye's and they where flodded with emotion. I could see pain,hurt,regret,anger and something i couldnt quite put my paw on. I couldnt get a good look at her before she charged.

Anika's POV

I lost all sence of control and let my wolf fully control me.

Anika's Wolf-Side POV

I charged full speed and ripped the blonde's vocal cords right out of her throught and I ripped her legs off one by one finishing my work by ripping the head off. I bolted to where the rouge pack went. They saw me turned and prepared to fight. Some smirking til they saw my expresion. I lunged ripping the throught's out of 3 with a sungle lunge. There was 7 and 3 were dead 4 left.I lunged again and cought them off guard. I ripped one's head clean off and the other I ripped his front leg off and one back leg off. On one of tje last 2 I lept onto his back and used my claws to rip his spine out of his back. On the last one the alpha of the rouuge pack I used one paw and buried my claws deep into his neck and pulled ripping his head off.My whole mouth was coated in blood and so was my fur. I finaly let myself drop and let my mind become controled again.

Anika's POV

My wolf gave me control again and the first thing i did was turn around and run back to my brother. I reched the clearing and walked over to his side.I looked down at his dead figure. His neck and long claw gash marks and his body was coated with blood from the blonde and from his neck. Tears coated my fur and they fell in a stream onto my dead brother's body.I curled uo next to him and cryed myself to sleep.

Joesph's POV

I followed her watching her rampage and I followed her back where she curled up next to the male pup and cryed.I wanted to confort her but i stayed put hiding behind a bush. I realized the male pup was her brother.They looked to be twins. I heard my father approching and i tunred around to see my father and a couple pack members. My dad llooked at me. "What are you doing here joesph what happened here?" I looked down sadly and I trotted over to the woods and over a couple rocks to where lay 7 wolfs dead slaughtered. Some of the wolf's in the pack that followed me gagged. "They killed her brother and we underestimated her.How could a 6 year old wolf pup slaughter 7 trained rouge wolfs and an alpha? Her wolf must've takin over but even then they should  have easily over powered her." He walked over the blood and he saw the spine sticking out of a wolf and he gagged. "I didn't think she was this brutal this is just discusting." He shook his head and walked back up to the clearing where she lay curled agenst her brother. "Don't touch her she could easily break off all 4 of your legs with a movement if she could slaughter 7 rouges in 2 minutes." He walked up to where the pack where and motined for me to follow."Let's head back to the pack house and try to forget the memories."My dad said. I looked at the female wolf curled agenst her brother with caring sad eye's. I looked down and followed mmy father and the pack back to the pack house.

Yay I uploaded another chapter. I really liked the fight that i just soo happened to discribe to be VERY brutal I hope you people didn't gag after reading about the battle. Lol. For me it's Tuesday today soo I'll uplaod another chapter tomarrow or thursday.Hope you enjoyed.