Then I saw him

Anika's POV

I showed Jonah to a place in the corner where he could sleep. I knew he would be my best friend.

1 Year Later

Anika's POV

It's been a year and Joah is now my best friend. I knew now  we would have to go to school or somebody would eventualy find us. I shifted into human form and quickly dressed. "Jonh wake up it's the day we enroll in school!" I yelled and laughed and he grunted. I knew he fell right back to sleep so I bent down and picked up a stone. I closed my eye's and chucked it it in the cave smiing. I heard a girlish screa and fell on the ground laughing. "ANIKA WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!" I heard him yell I laughed and heard him get dressed and he appered out of the cave. "Lets go now shall we?" I said holding my arm out. "Yes we shall." He said laughing and took my hand. We walked out of the forest right into 'his' territory. What we noticed was him walking to his car. We  walked around his sight and bolted toward our new school. As soon as we walked to the school everyone's sight was on us. I gripped Jonahs hand reasuringly. He looked at me and looked away. I finaly lost it from all the stares. I ran up to the school doors burst inside and rean to the office. I only then realized I had dragged Jonah with me and he stood up and shook the dirt off him. I held back a laugh as he glared at me. "I'm Anika and this is Jonah can we have our scedules and please match them." I said. SHe grunted and handed me 2 papers. I handed Jonah one. I have P.E. first YAY. I headed around like i had a clue where i was going. Wheen I finaly found PE I realized me and Jonah where the ONLY one's that had PE first period.This is gunna be a hard year......

Hey guys sorry I did'nt update sooner I was just busy with stuff okai I prormice I will update later on like in mabie 1 week or a couple days because eim going on vacaion for a couple days and I wont be ack for like 3 days and even then Ill be tierd thhe day i get home and i wont be able to updat for awhile.Anyway hope you enjoy.