Doomed Fur Life (On Hold)

• Dedicated to My brother Jared

Hey Welcome to my story I'll tell you this only once! I don't care about reads or fan. Feedback would be nice I guess but just to see if I could continue. I wont update everyday but When i do I usaly update 2 Chapters.I will be using my name and some other names of people iI know but this is about the point of veiw of a wolf but it is NOT a romance novel but it will be as if you were a wolf yourself. Sometimes i wont write the periods because they annoy me soo just fiure it out yoursself. No more questions from me soo start reading.......Singned, Anika Renee Kat Pic of Jared on side ----->

Anika (Main charecter)

I raced through the forest on all four paws.As my paws speed through trees I cut myself as i trampled the bushes.My head was pounding and so was my heart as i burst through a clearing and halted.I looked around frantic and I finaly noticed familiar fur. I looked closer and sniffed the air.I was a wolf.....a wolf pup.

 I looked at my twin wolf we looked nothing like eachother but we had a stronger connection in our minds and we were almost the exact same.His name was Jared he's a guy wolf with sugar brown fur with a tanish red streak on his side.I'm a she wolf but me and him are twins. I nodded my head and opened my mind so me and him could speak (Hey it's me the writer I'll use - when they are mind talking like -Hi bro- And stuff anyway back to the story) -Hi bro anything new- I asked him. Me and him were loners because our parents are dead they died when we were 4 months old.Me and him are now 6 years old but wolfs like us live in human kind of years and we live to be 83 at the normal. He replied -Nope but we better turn around sis were getting kinda close to a pack's territory- He said. -Okai bro lets head off west to the stream- He bounced in a circle and i laughed a wolfish kind of laugh and said -Wanna race?- He smirked and nodded and we lined up.I said -Ready- He said -Set- and we both said -GO!- at the same time and took off laughing as we ran. We doged bushes and trees we'll he did anyway I just dodged trees and ran through bushes. When i saw the stream i laughed because I was ahead by like 6 inches because me and him ran about the same pace. He pouted and then smirked and I widened my eyes knowing he was up to no good. He laughed and punced on me landing on me right when we got to a hil cousing us both to do frontflips down the hill laughing.We both reached the clearing at the same time belly side up on the ground with very dirty fur laughing even  harder. -No fair you cheated- I said laughing. -Did not i simply miss jumped- He said looking around with a smirk. Then we stood up and shook the dirt and mud off of our fur laughing.   (Hey its' the writer again I'm done saying (He said) or (I said) because its annoying soo you should guess who's saying it anyway continueing)     -Come on sis lets get going we'll take a drink in the stream and continue to the hut-   -K bro lets go-  We headed off to the stream took a drink and went to the hut. By the time we got to the hut he was tierd of walking and soo was I soo we headed into the abandon hut.

I'm doing another chapter and I'll fix the mistakes after the first couple of chapters. I know I make alot of chaznges because saying (He sid) and (She said and (i said) is annoying soo I'm not gunna okai thats it.....