Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Mates

Thank you beccy1098 for supporting The Wolf Discovered!!!

*****

My mom had me in a death grip, she wouldn't let me go. After what felt like years, she finally pulled away. I suck air into my lungs like they were deprived of it, oh wait, they were.

"Mom, you know I love you, but I can't go back home. Not right now. Even though I actually haven't had classes here, I have made friends. I came into this school not going to give up, I came into this school not leaving without fight. I started something, and now I'm going to finish it. I hope you can understand." My voice was strong and firm, but it was also loving. Besides, where else was I going to learn about werewolves?

Tears start to fall down her face, but she was smiling. "I thought you would say something like that. Ever since you where little, you always finished what you started, and I am so proud of you, and of everything you have done."

I smile at her,. I was expecting for her to fight me on this. Guess I was wrong. I hear a happy bark, then the pitter padder of little paws running toward me. I look down to see the pup jumping at my leg. I bend down and pick her up. My mom gives me a questioning look, so I shrug. "I found her behind a dumpster looking for food. I couldn't leave her there so I took." I explained to her.

"Oh, she has a name now." Clark added, standing behind Mom.

"Oh, whats the name?" I questioned.

"Bagel." Clark told me.

I look at Clark. "You had one job. And that was to name the dog. And you fricken chose Bagel?" She shrugs her shoulders. "And how did you come up with this stupid ass name?"

"I was eating breakfast and Aven and Chole were like the dog needs a name. It just so happned that I was eating a Bagel. So that's what we called her. She's even starting to respond to it. So you can't change it now."

"Bagel! You named the dog Bagel?"

"Yup."

I shake my head in disbelief. "What are you going to name your daughter? Mayonnaise but then shorten it to May?"

Her eyes widen. "That's actually a pretty good idea! Thanks Sky!"

I let what I did sink in. "Dear God, what have I done?" Ash come up beside and gave me a side hug.

"Well looks like you've made special friends already, wow that was quick!" Mom said while looking me in the eyes.

Clark starts laughing her ass of, while Ash just chuckles. My face was burning hot, I'm also sure it was bright red like a tomato. I wiggle out of Ash's grip, only to have Clark laugh even harder. I hand Mom Bagel, while heading towards the bathroom. Only to remember that I don't have any clothes with me right now.

"Hey Clark, do I have any clothes in this room?" I ask as I turn around.

"Nope, but I have some. Not that you're not getting them." Clark said with an amused smile.

I give her my puppy dog face, but she still doesn't give in.

"Go have your shower, I'll get some clothes for you from your dorm room. They will be waiting outside the bathroom door." Ash said with a small smile.

"Thank you Ash." I reply.

"So, Sky will your shower be cold?" Questioned Clark wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nope it will be steaming hot." I say with a wink. Mom starts laughing, and my burns hot again. I forgot she was still here. I enter the bathroom, and turn the shower onto hot. I undress and step in. The hot water feels so good on my stiff body. I make myself more human before exiting the shower.

When I'm out, I wrap myself in an over sized towel that's fluffy, it's the fluffiest, softest thing I have ever felt. I walk over to the door and open it slowly. Like Ash said, there was clothes in a nice little pile next to the door.

I grab them, then retreat back into the bathroom, where it's nice and warm. I change into what Ash picked out. A pair of grey sweats and a royal blue t-shirt. He even picked out a sports bra and boxer underwear. Damn he's good.

Well child, what do you expect? he is your mate after all. Says River

Okay, and what does 'mate' mean exactly? I mean I'm guessing it has something to do with soulmate.

'Why don't you ask him when you see him next.'

Ugh, but that involves works!

River just laughs at this.

I put the bathroom back together, and than leave. When I'm out, I only see Ash laying on my bed, with his eyes closed. He looks like he's sleeping. Hmm, and what shall I do with this? I go over to the bed quietly and jump on him. He doesn't even move. I lay right on top of him and put my chin on his chest. His arms snake around me, I am now trapped like this. Shit. I try to wiggle free, only to have his arms tighten. Well that's just great!

I say his name in a whisper, no response. I say his name in a normal voice, still no response. I say his name louder this time, and he didn't even flinch. Well looks like there is only one choice left. To scream like I'm being murdered.

And that's exactly what I do.

He jumps up out of bed with me still tightly in his arms. His eyes are looking for danger that's not there. Finally he looks down at me, and has confusion written all over his perfect face.

"You were sleeping and I tried to wake you up, this is how it ended." I say simply.

His arms loosen a little. "Well I could get used to this every time I wake up."

"And what makes you think that'll happen?" I ask him, trying to make his slip up.

"Because you're my m... 'He cut himself off. Hm, that sounded suspicious.

"I'm your what? Mate?" I say it like it was obvious.

He looks at me shock, confused. "How did you know?"

"Does everyone think that I don't have a brain or something! Gezz! Anyway, my wolf was shrieking it in my head when I first woke up, than she flat out told me you were my mate. So if you put two and two together, you get four... Or a mate." I explained to him with a smirk, while a bunch of emotions cross his face.

"No one thinks that you don't have a brain. And you just seem to be taking this extremely well, so people might be surprised if something like that comes out of your perfect little mouth." Ash said in the sweetest voice, that could make ice turn into water.

Right then my stomach growls so loud, I think the entire world heard it. Ash smiles at this. "Come on, lets show you around Wolfs Peak Acedemy." I nod my head as I let Ash lead me out of the room.

******

So the dog's name is Bagel.

Thoughts???

Vote!!! Comment!!! Read!!!

Pakrat out!!!