Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Waken

Thank you nayxsae for supporting The Discovered Wolf!!!

******

I feel someone holding my hand with an iron grip. My muscles and joints are stiff and sore. Other then that I feel fine.

I ever so slowly open my eyes. Only to see that I was in a room with startling white walls, and laying in a double size bed with the softest blankets you could imagine.

I look over to see who has my hand in a death grip. I was shocked to see that it was Ash asleep in a chair next to my bed. How the hell, can someone be sleeping and have an iron grip on your hand? Is it even possible? He looks like a crumpled mess, a cute crumpled mess though, but still a crumpled mess. He had dark bags under his eyes, his blond hair was sticking up all over the place. He was wearing crumpled jeans and shirt.

Mate, mate, mate, mate, mate, mate. MINE. MINE. MINE.

Oh no, not this again! Why can't I have one day without hearing voices! Great, and now I even sound crazy! Just perfect! A perfect was to start out my day!

Mate my mate, mate, mate, mate. My mate. MINE.

The voice was saying the same thing over and over again. Like a broken record.

"ENOUGH!" I scream, and apparently I don't say it in my head, because Ash jumps a foot in his seat and looks scared for his life.

With a whimper, the voice is quiet after that.

Then he looks me right in the eyes. His bright blue eyes that have so much depth, have gotten a couple shades darker. He seems frozen in time. Lost, in space.

Bang.

Merick rushes into the room, and the door makes a hole in the wall behind it. Ash seems to have snapped out of his trance like state, and looks right at Merick like he's gonna rip his head off.

We all just stared at one another waiting for someone to explain. Finally I loss my patience. As if I had any to begin with.

"Well when you two idiots are done staring at each other, would someone like explain something to me! Like where I am, or how the others are, ya know anything!" By the end of that little rant I was yelling, with a mean glare on my face.

They look at each other, a look that Aven gives her older sister. Okay now I was more confused and mad, and I want answers. And I want them now.

"Wait a minute, you two are brothers. Like as in blood brothers, like as in the same parents? And you Mr. Merick didn't tell anyone this because. What its some national secret that must be protected at all coasts?" I demanded, trying to keep my cool. For some reason I was down right furious.

"I would have told everyone about my younger siblings-"

"Even better! More siblings that I don't know about!"

He continues on as if I hadn't spoken. "On the tour of the school. But since your car got in an accident, you wouldn't know that, now would you?" Merick asked me, well more along the lines of sarcasm. Damn! There is no reason to be sarcastic Merick, take a chill pill!

"As for the others, well-" Ash wouldn't look me in the eyes. Something was wrong.

"Ash whatever it is, please just tell. I promise I won't over react." I pleated to him.

He looked me in the eyes, they held sorrow, and sadness.

"Lily and Sheldon are in comas, well not really comas. Their body's are responding when we ask them to lift a finger, or move some toes. But Lily isn't doing as good as Sheldon is. Everyone else is fine though, would have been a lot worse if you hadn't moved them farther away from the car. And before you freak out Clark is fine, if anything she's abusing this situation to fit her demands. And you are in the infirmary of Wolfs Peak Acedemy. The others are in rooms close to this one." Ash informed me, and I was grateful for him telling me where I was, and how the others were doing. I let out a breath of worry I was holding through that entire little speech.

"Now onto other matters, Sky why did you scream out?" Merick requested from me, with one eyebrow raised.

"Well-you see-uummm-" I was stalling for as long as I could. I mean me and my family already know how crazy I am, they've just learned to ignore it. These guys on the other hand, well they might not.

"Skyler."

Shit Merick used my full FRIST name, if it was my full, and I mean my full name. Well, I would be in hiding.

"Okay, just both of you have to promise me you won't freak out, or ask questions during the explanation." I gave asked them. They both nodded their heads. "Okay, well you see. It all started the night before I came here. I was coming back from raiding Clarks kitchen. Well not really raiding since she opened the front door for me, but same difference. Anyway. I heard this voice in my head with a warning. And just when I was about to dismiss it, I heard this growl come from behind. Now I was terrified, because of the wolf attacks that had happen in the surrounding area. As I turn around and the wolf is there, just when I thought I was going to die by this wolfs paws, and would never go on a date on the back of a truck looking at the stars, it runs off. I hear the voice after saying how lucky I was to be alive, and shit like that. Then it happened again the morning after, when I was thinking about how good my Mom knew me, especially when I don't have deep conversations with her. And the voice was like, well no shit, she only did raise you. Then when I had waken up from the crash I had this dream about a wolf, and it transformed into a mirror reflection of me. And the wolf, who was me, was urging me to wake up. And just now it was shrieking in my head mate, mate, mate, mine, mine, mine. Ugh, like I don't have enough problems with my own thoughts, now I have another set! So I just lost it and that is where we are." I explained needing to take in a huge gulp of air right after.

They were both silent for a minute after, then they were giving the other looks, that only the sibling would understand. Kinda like me and my friends.

"Please just tell me what you're thinking!"

With one last look between the two, Ash turned to face me.

"You're a werewolf,"

Did you hear that? That crash. It was my world crumbling down around me.

******

Alright, so Sky wakes up and learns that she is a werewolf...

Thoughts???

Vote!!! Comment!!! Read!!!

Pakrat out!!!