The Wolfpack

Prolouge

The Wolfpack

GOING UNDER MAJOR EDITING!!!

___

I hate gym. Especially in the morning. It also dosen't help that its freezing cold out, and I can't feel my fingures. Great combination. Today is going to be such a great day! Not. As the entire girl's gym class runs towords the front entrance, I noticed that there are four black SUVs in the bus lane. Werid. I clear my head, and go inside were it's warm.

I changed, and head to my second block class. Science, I love science. It's my best subject out of everything. Besides art of course. I mean, how could you not be good at art? Especially when all you have to do is fallow the directions, and hand in the projects on time. You automatically get a hundread percent. I also like lunch. You can never fail lunch.

But I don't like when there's a sub, they always feel the need to say our whole names. Like I have today.

"Skyler Prince?"called out the sub.

"Its Price, Skyler Price." I corrected. "But everyone calls me Sky." Like how do you mess up Price? No really, could someone please explaine this to me?

"Oh, sorry dear. And I'll remember that for next time." She added with a smile. Her face was covered in wrinkles, she had bright white hair that looked died, and glasses with thick lenes. She was wearing blue pants, and a floral blue print top. All in all, she looked to be someone's Granny that fatten's you up when ever you visited. And told you to eat more even though you're full.

Class went on as normal. I concentrated on my work. Ignoring the world with my headphones in, blaring music, as the class was out if control. Granny tried to control us, but in the end, she just gave us cookies to shut us up.

I finished the work assigned to us early, as usually. So I picked up a piece of paper, and begain to draw. The sub tried to gain control of the class. Considering kids from other classes snuck in here, and are pretending to be apart of this class. I'd say she has a fat chance in hell, of gaining control back. She has also run out of cookies, so fat chance of that happening.

I felt someome tap my shoulder, people in suits where standing in front of me. I unplug one headphone and stare up at the strange people, who disturb me from ignoring my idiotic classmates.

"What exactly are you doing?" Asked the person in front of me. I noticed that there were people behind him to. Everyone in the class was staring now me now too. Great, so all it takes is for someone to possibly get in touble and the wild classroom goes dead silent? Hell, is a Granny gave me a cookie to shut me up, I would. That's how the world is going to end, with Grannys fattening us up, and controlling up by cookies!

Anyway, back to the person in front of me. "Well in case you are blind, or just ignorant. I'm drawing a picture."

There where gasped, and a few burns around the room, but the strangers face didn't change. Granny told them to shush. I also just now  noticed that the principal was in the room. He is giving me the 'you are in so much trouble look' too, great. Just what I need. it's not like the principal doesn't have it out for me or anything.

"No, I can see that you are drawing, but why are you drawing?" He persisted

"Well if you must know, I finished early and didn't feel like reading, sleeping, or walking out of the class. So I am drawing." I said as bluntley as I could mangage, without sounding annoyed.

The stranger just stared.

"Do you know who you are talking to?" As he spoke the sentence, the air in the room seemed harder to breath. The world was dead quiet, waiting for my response.

I looked the stranger dead in the eyes.

"No." I simply replied.

A look of confusion crossed his face before, it was back to very emotion. Back to what I'm guessing usually looks like. Why confusion though?

Important!!!
I am going to unpublished all chapters but the prologue.

I know people are still reading it. But I want to add something's in, and take things out. And to do that so no one gets confused, I need to unpublished pretty much everything. But on the bright side, when it gets republished it will hopefully flow a lot better. And there will hopefully be less grammar errors. AND there won't be any Pakrat notes, you'll just need to hang in their.

I apologize, but I feel like I need to do this. I feel like by having suck ass writing, the story isn't as good as it should be.

Sorry again
___________________________________________

Vote!!! Comment!!! Read!!! Ya'll must read!!!

Pakrat out!!!