NANDOS !!!

I walked into nandos and took a seat by the window! The waiter came over and asked me for my drink while I searched through the menu for something to eat.

I placed my order and as the waiter was walking of these four handsome boys walked through the door laughing. the small one with a cheeky smile looked at me and that's when I realised it was Aston.

I couldn't believe it the boy who I had been missing for 5 years is standing right in front of me! They walked up to the counter and asked for a table but the waiter said they are fully booked so that's when I spotted my chance.

"Hey you can sit with me if you like?" I asked the boys who was about to walk out of the restaurant.

"Are you sure thanks" the tall one said as they walked over at sat down.

They ordered there food and it all came out together even though i ordered mine 10 mins before, that's when Ast said something that made my heart melt!

"I used to bring my best friend here but she had to move away five years ago I still miss her SOO much, you actually look quite like her.... Laura?" Ast asked with a confused look on his face.

"Ast" I whispered back

"OMG I carnt believe its you" he shouted and started hugging as everyone in nandos started to stare.

"How long have you been around this area"

"Well actually about 7 hours, I have moved back down here, a couple of houses down from where I used to live." I smiled at him.

We finished our tea and the other boys left so me and Ast can have a catch up.

"So how have you been?" Ast asked smirking.

"Good what about you?"

"Yeah, so what the gossip ,boys??" he asked winking.

I laughed and said "no as normal single as a Pringle anyway what the gossip, girls?"

"No same as you."

We carried on with the convocation talking about life and what's been happening when it started getting late and Ast offered to walk me back. we got outside my house and I said "we'll this is me!"

"You are kidding right, I live right next door!"

"OMG really! looks like we will be seeing more of each other then Merrygold!" I smiled looking into his brown eyes.

"We will, bye Laura" I whispered as it was pretty late.

"Night Ast" I whispered back. I started to walk to my door when a hand grabbed my wrist, as I turned around with my heart racing it was Ast!

"God Ast you frightened the life out of me!"

"Sorry but I forgot to give you this" he gave me a small piece of paper with Laura on the front. he walked to his door and said night and in we both went.

I walked through the door and opened the note and it had a number with it saying txt me Axx.

I just smiled and went up to bed.