Film Time!!

Me and Ast have been spending most days that he had of work hanging out, most of the time we ether go round his or mine and watch films!

I was at Astons watching paranormal activity 3 and I was tucked into Astons chest as he laughed at me. every time something scary happens I would jump into his chest scared and he would tighter his grip around me as he already had his arm around my waist.

The film finally finished ...

"Well that has freaked me out" I looked up from Astons chest to see him laughing.

"Can I stay here tonight I'm to scared to be by myself" I gave him the puppy dog eyes!

"Yeah sure, just like old times" he smiled.

I smiled back then started yawning,

"What time is it Ast?"

"Erm .. 12.00 dead on! Shall we go up?"

"Yeah I'm shattered!"

"The spare room is all set up I will get you one of my tops!" he smiled grabbing the quilt and walking up the stairs behind me.

I walked into my room and waited for Ast to bring me in one of his T-shirts and seconds later he walked in with a blue top with a jumper!

"Just in case you got cold!" he handed me the clothes. I said thanks and night and of he went into his room. I went into the bathroom and got changed and did what I had to do then jumped into bed. 10 min later I was still awake! I was scared of the film so I got out of bed and knocked on Astons door.

"Yeah." I walked in.

"You okay." he asked concerned.

"Yeah erm I was wondering if I could sleep with you cause I'm scared!"

"Of cause you can."

I jumped into bed next to Ast and lade on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist, I felt safe with that I fell into a deep sleep.