2 days later

Aston Pov

Lauren has been making great progress and I have been visiting her everyday. I hate the thought of her being on her own at night because the doctors wouldn't let me stop over in the hospital because they don't have any spare beds. when I visited Lauren today the doctor came in to do her normal check up and said she can go home when she is ready which is the greatest news I have heard in a while. I told Lauren she could stay at Marvs with me, with all the stuff with her in the hospital my house was still being decorated from the fire so we had no where to go and Marv said it was fine to stop and his seems he has 3 spare bedrooms!

Lauren got herself changed and we discharged her from the hospital and got into my car,on the way to marvs we sang along to the radio and having a laugh. I have missed these times!

We pulled up at Marvs and got out the car, I grabbed Lauren's bag that she has with her at the hospital and there was no one in so I got the spare key that Marv gave me out my pocket and unlocked the door. i put Lauren's bag at the bottom of the stairs.

"So what do you want to do, we can just chill and watch a movie or go out its up to you?" I asked Lauren

"Can we just stay in a watch a movie cause I didn't get much sleep at the hospital so I'm tired."

"Yeah sure babe, ill take your bag upstairs and grab the quilt you pick a DVD they are down there next to the TV." i said then jogged up the stairs.

Lauren's Pov

I searched through the DVDs looking for something to watch that's when I saw my favourite film when I was a kid. I put it into the DVD player and jumped onto the sofa.

"What we watching babe?"

"Erm lion king!"

"Good choice" he said as he plonked himself down next to me and wrapped the quilt around us both and sat there watching lion king.

It's was half way through the lion king and I was about falling asleep.

"Ast.."

"Yeah, babe"

"Thanks!" I said looking up at him seems I had my head in him chest.

"Thanks for what babe?"

"For being here for me and sticking by me all that time in the hospital and being so nice to me... I love you Ast!"

"Aww I will never leave you.. I love you too Lauren!"