Part 33

Aston Pov

We got a taxi back to mine and Lauren hasn't said anything since we saw Callum. The taxi pulled up outside my house and we all climbed out and I payed the taxi, i got my key out of my pocket and the boys and Lauren went into the living room while I went and got some drinks. I walked in with the drinks and sat on the sofa next to Lauren. She curled up on next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. No one new about Callum only me and Lauren. The boys looked and me and I knew they wanted to know who Callum was. Lauren new aswell she whispered that I can tell them about Callum so Took a deep breath and began to tell them.

"When me and Lauren was best friends she went out with this guy called Callum. He was really nice but then a few months later he started to change. As I said this bit I started to tense up and Lauren dug her head further into my neck. He used to hit her abuse her. I could hear Lauren sniffling I knew she was crying. Then one day I found out and told Lauren to leave him and come and stay with me so she went over to get her stuff and I never heard anything for 2 hours so I started to get worried I went round to her house and there was a note on the door. "if you want to see your precious Lauren again you will have to find her." I started panicking I looked everywhere for her. then I heard sniffs from a old wooden shed in the woods and I ran towards it and there was Lauren curled up in the corner crying her eyes out with bruises and cuts all over her body. I picked her up and carried her out then we saw him coming and I ran behind a tree, we managed to get back to mine and I called the police. i couldn't say this, I was nearly in tears and Lauren was I hated seeing her like this. Callum raped her, I tensed up and a tear rolled down my cheek. I looked up and the boys was in tears.

"It's okay Lauren we will protect you. we will let no one touch you ever again we promise" the boys said and Lauren looked up and smiled at them.
"Thanks everyone"